Chapter-1: Alu got a job!

A/N
Assalamualaikum Ladies and Gentlemen. Hope you all are fine at a time like this! This is my first story here on Wattpad and I'll commit many mistakes so feel free to correct me! And enjoy reading!

Sahil's pov
Alina was searching for a job on her laptop when I barged in through the door, looking so worried. Then started telling Alina to listen to me for god's sake! But no being 'Alina', she would not budge from her determination that she'll search for her job and work with utter passion and hard work. She won't take a favor from anyone. All she will earn will be of her blood, sweat, and tears. Then after a day or two being spent by her to find a job online, she got exhausted. So was going to give up. I was observing her when she came down to eat dinner.

Thinking why can't she just accept my offer? Once and for the last time.
I placed a hand on her shoulder.   Told her when her attention was completely on me and my words;
'Alu please listen to me, My company is in urgent need of a general physician like you. Hardworking and elegant. I swear that I'll never treat you differently from other employees. Please Aluuuuu ...dear munchkin, please! Pay heed to my request. Can't you see this brother here of yours is pleading to you for your good!' -I said with pleading eyes.
After thinking for some time she said.
'Ok, alright! I'll accept your offer, but I do need two other colleagues to work with me. Will I get to choose of my choice?'-Alu exclaimed and then pouted.
'Oh ok, alright! You'll get two more colleagues of your choice! Ok? So starting from tomorrow you'll have to join the UFTAB ( Universal Flyaway Travelings And Bookings ). You fine with tomorrow madame?' -I said hoping that she'll comply to come with me from tomorrow as I want her to get the best training before the clinic opens.
'Ok! Sahi bro, if you want me to join you tomorrow. I'll be there, but I need two more persons to work with me soon.'
'Yeah for the two people, I have set up an ad in the news. So you'll be interviewing the Pharm-d Graduate and a Nurse who has done BSC in nursing, right? You'll have to interview them all and after that send their details and CVs to me so that I can give them to the Head Employee'
'Yeah! Ok. All heard and processed in mind. Well for pharm-d, I'm going to choose someone of my choice. Is it okay?!'- She replied showing a thumbs up after tossing up the last piece of French fries in her mouth and chewing it quickly.
'Yeah, absolutely okay. But only from the ones whose CVs I'll be giving. Ok?!'
'What? Ok!' Alu said while groaning.
'You and your ways of indirectly saying no!'-Alina whispers.
'I heard that lady!'- I (glare at her.)
She completely ignored that and asked.
'Now tell me when should I get ready tomorrow morning?'
'You have to get ready by 7:00 am and go with me in my car, By 7:30 we'll reach there. The actual time for the employees is 8:00 am. But me being the CEO of the company have to go early! And yeah if an employee is late 30 mins then he/she'll get detention to work an hour extra. So you shouldn't be late either. I'll not take any excuse!'-I say eyeing her.
'Ok then, I'll follow your said instructions and now I'm heading to my room. OK, Ma'as Salamah. See you tomorrow. Good night!'
She said giving me a peck on my cheek excitedly and went upstairs back to her bedroom.
'Ok buddy, catch a good amount of sleep for tomorrow and I better not find you sleeping in your office as you did in your college! Ma'as Salamah and good night to you too'- I said rubbing my hand on her head before she fled to go her room.

Just when I was scrolling through my Fb. I got a call from Almer. My bestie from high school.
"Assalamualaikum Almer" -I say
"Walaikumussalam"- he replies somewhat sternly so I sense he is angry.
"Bro, you sound a bit abnormal. Everything is fine? Right?!"
"Yeah, of course! Everything is fine except your mind. Bro! Can't you even tell me once before hiring Alina as the doc. I told you I wanted you to give that job to Uzma? You didn't even bother to let me know that and now after you hire her, you are just texting me that 'I have hired a doc and her name is Alina Damasar! Ridiculous bro!" he said in a sarcastic tone practically yelling in the end. I had to move my phone a bit further from my ear due to his yelling!
"Oh... that. You know I asked her directly a week ago and she said she was not interested in working in a company where her fiance is involved in every second matter. I didn't want to tell you this since you might feel offended, so I didn't and moved on with my work. You get it?!" -I said
"Oh, ok, sorry!"
"It's alright. Now bye it's late and I wanna sleep."
"Ok bye, take care."
I hung up the call and headed to my room. Went to the washroom,   had a warm bath which sent chills in me after I came out to the room in my bathrobe. After changing to boxers. My head collided with the pillow soon and I dozed off hoping for tomorrow to be a great day!

A/N
So this was the first part of the first chapter. Hope you liked it. Please vote, comment, and share the story :) Short chap, I know. The next chapter, I'll make sure to be an interesting one!

Wid: lots of love!
    ~K.S.S~

1000 words!