Chapter-8: Unleashing Awaited Joys!

*After that day*

Almer's POV

I was told by Sahil that Sohail got sentenced for 2 years... As expected, He is a company' official and has a higher reputation in society (Family background), so, his time will be shortened, and In the trial, new truth was unleashed and that was he was under the impression The lady Adaya was not Adaya but His ex-wife Soha which was his wife before and he thought she was now also... Besides they found out that he is humane. He had an untreated hormonal problem. Its name is 'Sexual frustration!'. Lmao, but for real. However, They also included the fact that he's a single dad, but as the mother is in contact with the child and would take care of him, it didn't affect much. Sahil had gone abroad. To U.S, urgently after Sohail was arrested, as he was called for a bussiness trip suddenly by his clients in london to do a checkover of their deals. And due to some reason, they made him stay there for quite some time. He told me to keep checking on his sister, Alina. As She's a newbie in the office and 'there're actually no relatives of theirs to check upon her in the office' quoted by him. On the other side, Uzma has warned me to stay away from Alina. By the way I got to know her elder brother works with her dad in their own textile industry in next to next street. Gotta meet them sometime now! I feel like we'll meet eventually... Donno why?! Just the feeling. My mind tells me not to meet with Alina but my heart insists me to invite her somewhere with me. When Uzma's warning triggers in my mind, it is made to fade when my brain recalls the moment when I took her in my arms and she was crying her heart out, then upon sensing me near her, she tried her best to calm herself and finally calms down and I rocked her in my arms back and forth, to make her feel comfortable in my embrace. Sahil's gaze on us didn't deter for a moment from us, and he was controlling so hard not to laugh. Due to the atmosphere at that time ... He didn't otherwise he would've been busted out soon! So irrespective of Uzma's persistence, I think of an idea of uniting them. And more to act upon my plan, want Uzma to stop assuming so dirty thoughts for Alina. I'm planning to invite them to the theme party organised at my company for Tourism business officials, planning for asking UN to make Greenland open for more tourists. And insist that Greenland inhabitants should have more development opportunities to develop their country. As I'm the host, I can invite whoever I want. Btw, I have been requested to call Alina's friend Ushna there, as I and my employees, especially Usman was well impressed with her skills and ideas. I would want her to make a sample ad of Greenland being open for more tourism, the world in all. With cherry on top, I would like to announce- oh sorry no, not my good news to say 😉🫢. To let a whisper in the air: Usman has a huge crush on Ushna, and he blabbers about her being awesome all day and night! I'll not be surprised, if he might even propose her for marriage soon, as their families had met, and liked each other for them! Let's Hope it's mutual! Otherwise, his 'Khayali Pulao' (Imaginary biryani) will get burnt!

Aliya's POV

Felt devastated since Sohail's arrest and after hearing about his doings. Saleh's wailing for him was the most difficult to watch for all of us. Gratefully, he calmed down after his uncle, Sahil embraced him and shushed him eventually turning him silent. Not even his mother could calm him. Seems like he's too connected with his father!
Question is next what will happen in their lives...whatever happens, I hope Saleh remains safe and feels loved... We all UFTAB employees who were there skipped that day's office and Sahil granted us leave without even insisting us to go to work. As he himself worked from home, he said us to do the same, as till the time Sohail's procedures were done it was half our duty time. We had lunch together and departed sending the discipline manager our leave certificates, which Sahil made him give to us unwillingly. As I wokeup today the flashbacks were appearing in my mind one after another. Eventually making me think about Almer... The way he looks at me often makes me think something else about his gaze ... And sometimes he's so strange. I don't know if Uzma changes his mindset every now and then or what!? As I was pondering about their pair, they don't match at all. Almer's brown eyes don't go with Uzma's dark green eyes. Their heights are the same which doesn't give out the 'couple' vibe. Uzma is an introvert, while Almer's an extrovert. So many differences. Yet their preferences are quite alike. For example, they have the same level of love for italian and arabian cuisines. Their families were dotting for them since high school. They used to go for skiing and taekwondo classes as they liked it. I got to know from Sahil as he and Sara also went with them. And their friendship got stronger by the bonding. While I was immersed in thinking, my ringtone, which consists of Badr Alezzi's 'كلّمني' went off and The screen shows my brother, Armaan. I swiped it right and pressed it onto my ears, only to find my brother whsipering loudly in a panicked voice,' Assalamualaikum Ali, can you come to Al_Wakra_Hamad_Gynocology_Hospital soon? I believe your nephew or niece will await you soon In Sha Allah...'-He says being emotional in the end.
'Walaikumussalam, OMG, really bro? Aziza Bhabhi is in labor? Oh, yeah, she crossed eight months before few weeks now, right!? Don't worry, I'll be able to come soon In Sha Allah. And we'll see the bundle of joy in our arms soon. Ok, I'll hurry and arrive. Ma'as Salamah' -I said and hung up after hearing bro say 'Yeah, Ali she completed 8 ½ months already. She is in pain since the previous hour, we just reached the hospital 15 minutes ago, I called you as soon as she was taken to the delivery room. Mom and Dad are with me. In Sha Allah soon we'll see her. Drive carefully, don't rush on the road! Ok, Ali. Ila liqaa... Ma'as Salamah.'