Chapter (xi)

Taehyung's focus next day at the airport ..

Taehyung was at the airport limping towards hoseok ,he woke up this morning from hoseok calling his phone non stop ,it took him hours to prepare because of the excrutiating pain he felt on his ass and body " why cause jungkook couldn't stop poundering on him last from just a round to 5 rounds he almost passed out ,he can't deny the fact  that he enjoyed it".

When he woke up this morning jungkook was gone but left a note saying 'taebaby ,you know I love and wish you safe trip but I had to rush to my dad ,he called saying their was a big emergency ,I can't see you to the airport but I promise to see you off .., taehyung's box was already arranged and his clothes he was wearing to the airport was arranged neatly on a chair in the bedroom ..

Tae was sad but consoled himself with the fact that jungkook was coming to see him before he leaves .

Hoseok - hey tae why are you limping did you have a long night ?.giving him a mocking look ..

Yoongi smacked hoseok's hand .

Yoongi - stp it baby,don't tease him . taehyung were is jungkook I thought you guys were coming together ?.

Taehyung- he had to rush and help his dad with some business but he promised to be here before out departure ..

Yoongi - okay ,sorry the rest guys couldn't come see you guys off they had business to do..

Taehyung - we understand,we already said out goodbyes last night ..

They all smiled ,yoongi and hoseok were holding onto their arms chatchitting while taehyung just sat their waiting for jungkook ..

Announcement was made from the air 'passengers leaving for Japan get your luggages to the examining section you are leaving in 5mins '..

Taehyung was worried he won't be able to see jungkook buts thanks to God of love the line for examining their luggages was long and taehyung made sure to be the last ,he hope he could meet up with jungkook ..

It's been 3 mins , taehyung just had 2 persons in front of him before he got to his turn ,he was not relaxed he really needed to see jungkook but no trace of him anywhere .

It finally got to his turn all hope were gone has his luggage was being examined with his face down his eyes almost tearing he felt an arm round his waist and flipped facing no other but jungkook ,he hugged him tight while tears dripped from his eyes ,after few minutes they pulled out..

Jungkook - why are you crying baby ?.his eyes was also glassy but he hold it in..

Taehyung - I thought you weren't coming.he embraced him tightly.

Jungkook - why won't I come and see my baby off uhh.

They were still locked in hug when the final announcement of them leaving was made , taehyung gripped on jungkook's cloth ,he didn't want to let go but jungkook pulled out .

Jungkook locked their lips to a smooth soft kiss before pulling out .

Jungkook - taebaby,you have to go ,always remember I will always love you ..

Taehyung - I love you so much too kookie .

They both hugged again and taehyung crossed to the other side their eyes not leaving each other till he walked out of site ..

Yoongi also was standing there watching is lover leave ,his eyes was teary and so was hoseok's eyes they both loved each other so much ,but at this junction yoongi had to let go for his lovers  happiness .

Jungkook didn't know when tears started falling from his eyes ,he turned to see yoongi crying as well ..

Yoongi - why are you crying jungkook ?.

Jungkook - why are you crying too ?.

They both smiled and hugged each other to give themselves comfort .

Yoongi - we made the right decision right kookie ?.

Jungkook - yes we did,we made our lover happy..

Inside the plane what's was going on with hoseok and taehyung ..

Hoseok and taehyung both embraced each other crying as well,it hurt them to leave their lovers "but certain steps must be taken to achieve ultimate happiness" ..

Taehyung - do you think they are hurting too ,he asked hoseok ..

Hoseok - I know they are hurting but I know we will get through this together ...

They both broke from embrace getting ready for their plane to take off ..

Author

While writing this part ,this song "I will always love you by
Whitney Houston " came to mind ,you can listen to the song if you don't know it ..

This moment was so 😭😭 for me ..

See you next chapter 😜..