Chapter (xxxiv)

Yoonseok couple focused ..
Mature content ..

Yoongi and his husband got into their shared suite for their honeymoon/ vacation ,hoseok moved their bags to the walking closet in their room and unpacked while yoongi ordered champagne and some Korea dish .

The order was here and so was hoseok done with unpacking ,yoongi pulled his cloth and went to meet hoseok in the closet ,he wasn't there so he walked into the bathroom to see hoseok brushing his teeth who almost choked seeing yoongi standing at the entrance almost naked .

Yoongi backed hugged him and plant some kisses on his neck .

Hoseok- are you good suga .

Yoongi- yeah ,am so happy you are mine forever .

Hoseok turned facing yoongi and pecked his forehead .

Hoseok- am more happy and previlaged you gave me this opportunity to love you forever .
You don't know how happy you make me feel ..

They both detach from the hug as hoseok kept kissing yoongi's face,they starred into each other eyes for a while before their lips got tangled together they kissed passionately .

Hoseok lifted yoongi onto the mirror space and pulled down his brief ,he was totally naked,yoongi helped him pull off too and the both kissed till they couldn't breath no more they detached their lips and their forehead touching while trying to get their breath back in track .

Hoseok bite on his neck not too harshly but enough to leave an hickey , ahhhh ,yoongi straddled hoseok's waist to move him closer ,hoseok put one finger into yoongi butthole "seokie I need you now " hoseok kissed him " I need to prep you " "no seokie I want you to enjoy my wall being tight upon your d*ck as you fill me up  "

Hoseok inserted into him fully without going slow, 'ahhh' yoongi moaned and hoseok groaned to the sensational feeling ,he went faster without giving yoongi time to adjust "hmm Ahhh soekie hhh" "do you want me to stop suga huh" yoongi held onto his back tighter leaving marks as hoseok design his won chest, neck ,collar bone with hickeys .

"No ,am close " hoseok smiled " but baby am just getting started "what Ahhh" he moaned when hoseok pulled out  and inserted back with force he kept doing that till yoongi cam all over shaking from too much pleasure but that didn't stop hoseok he kept going for a few more minutes he was about cuming and tried to withdraw but yoongi held him in place " fill me up with your babies " hoseok kissed his lips he couldn't be more happy right now he cam inside yoongi all his load and suga held onto him tighter to the feeling of him being filled up to the brim ..

Hoseok- I love you so much yoongi ..

Yoongi- I know seokie and I love you too .

They both kissed for few minutes,hoseok carried yoongi to the shower he knew he must be sore by now to walk .

They were done with bathing  he gave him painkiller for the ass pain and brought out some cute outfit for yoongi and wore him while he dressed up too and they both went to the balcony and sat out drinking and eating celebrating their married life ..

They both were still at the balcony when yoongi checked the time to see it 6pm.

Yoongi- seokie ,I think you should call them all up now ,the gathering is 7pm ,so they could dress up and meet up..

Hoseok- okay baby ..

Hoseok picked his phone and dailed their numbers ,they all answered and promised to be down before 7.

Author's note ..

Hope you guys enjoyed the yoonseok/ sope personal moment ..

Happy married life to them ..

See you next chapter 😜.