𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 : 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚: #1
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆:𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 2021 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕.
𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 : 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 ShutUpAndWriteClub
#𝑺𝑼𝑨𝑾𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍21.

𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔: ❥︎JABrownOfficial
❥︎orchidals

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝑺𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒑 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂.
𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚: 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 {𝓵𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪}

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗: 𝕺𝖓𝖊

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖕.
𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔡𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓼....."

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

HER POV...

Chirping of the birds, sweet smell of different flowers like roses, peones, lily etc and soothing cool breeze flowing inside the royal gardern of Empiricia. The heaven it created was not enough for calming me. It has been ten years after the great war we fought with the evil soccerer and his wife. Now I am married to Great king Anirudh Ram Raizada himself and together we have an amazing baby boy who was now seven years old. Life was nice. But the stress and responsibilities that come with being a queen, mother and wife was some times too much. And today was one of those days. Sure Ram is such a great husband, father and King; Still I feel something is missing. My true self was missing. Siya was missing. Not the great Queen Siya Rose Singhania Raizada.

As I walk ahead strolling through the garden with my chin held high, hand clasped at back with graceful strides, my dark chocolate brown eyes straight ahead scrutinizing each and every little angle of the garden and my black hair tied in a bun. My rosy read lips in small smile in contrast to my pale skin. My mind still unsettled on various thoughts. After being a mother my body underwent changes which my husband really adored. My breast bit bigger, hips wider , curves deepned and so on. Lost in my own thoughts I tumbled upon something poking out of the ground and landed on my butt. "Ouch!" The one thing that remained unchanged through out the years was my clumsiness which still my husband and now my son too find highly amusing.

I looked towards ground and saw a corner of box like structure poking out the ground on which I tripped. Happy that it was not air or my own two feet responsible for my fall. Sighs. I dug the dirt out and pulled out the box. It was of wood carved with exaggerating ancient designs. It was dirty and rusty. I sat leg crossed in Indian style on the ground disregarding the dirt surrounding me and my royal attire. It took some time to open itself as the kind of ancient lock which was made of metal was rusted. As soon as it opened cloud of dust erupted from it making me cough mildly. Now my curiousness is just of child even if I am mother of seven years old. I dusted my hands dramatically and took out the piece of paper from the box. It was actually a cloth and not paper, I realized when I felt the material.

When I opened the folds, I found outline of something seemed like Map. A chill of thrill and adrenalin ran down my spine. This is it! This is what I needed. A break, some me time. And I am that kind of woman who will appreciate trecking and adventures instead of luxurious trip of exaggerating places. And after I surveyed it, I concluded that it is map to something precious in the middle of Empiricia's surrounding forests. It is known to be enchanted and magical but I have absolutely no idea about it. So deciding my next move which was harder than it seemed or so I thought, I marched towards our bed chamber in palace. As I entered our room and opened my mouth to speak, my husband sushed me with his finger on his lips and his eyes wide.

And here he was in all his glory.Still the same handsome hunk as years ago with white t-shirt fitting his tonned torso amd eight packs. His chiseled jaw covered with stylish beard, his green gorgeous eyes looking straight at me with all the love in the world and our little bundle of joy who was now seven sleeping peacefully in his father's protective arms. He was rocking our son back and forth as he drifted to sleep. He was better mother and father figure both for our child. A small smile played on my lips mirroring his. He nodded at me understanding my need to talk. He kissed our son's forehead and put him in middle of our huge bed surrounding him with all the pillows in the world for he does not roll down and hurt himself.

I just smiled lovingly at his protectiveness for us and after kissing our son's forehead myself, I latched myself on my husband's back like a koala. He just laughed and took me to his office. After putting me on his desk carefully and standing between my legs he cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. "I know what you need mon amour." He said. "Take the vacation you need. I will not ask you where you are going, for knowing you, I will definitely not allow it. Just promise me that you will come back to me. And that too soon."he further added. And this is why I love and worship my husband. I kissed him pationately and replied "I belong with you mio caro. I will always come back to you. Always my king." I said. "Forever my queen."he replied.

●○●

And that's how I am here walking in this jungle, with dry leaves, dirt and branches covered path becoming more and more denser as I leave the palace behind and venture deep into th woods with just a map guiding me for hours after I wrote letters of goodbye for my sleeping son and my father. And ofcourse I spend my night with my husband thanking and just worshipping him as for what he did for me, is doing and will always be there with me. I adjusted straps on my bag which contained two water bottles, food, two set of clothes, some of my necessary toiletries, ropes, torches, and ofcourse seeing what I am packing my ever so loving husband packed extra set of knives and weapons for me after what already I am wearing with my yoga pants, t-shirt and sport shoes. A jacket tied on my waist, "Incase you feel cold." as said by my husband. And a hand bag given by him telling me to open it only in absolute need. As I proceed on the new adventure following the ever so trusted 'note the sarcasm: by dear husband' Bloody Map.......