𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 : 𝐓𝐰𝐨

☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕
𝑩𝒚 : sirensfury4626
CommunityofLegends

𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆 : 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 / 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙.
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔡.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕...

The place was full of crushed buildings and debries. Hundreds of humans burried beneath or littered dead on the ground. The scene was looking like it would be written in history forever. The new york city was once again in between chaos and destruction because of a little tantrum of a certain Norse god. Or such was thought by The Avengers. The mighty heroes protecting the earth. Or so they thought. Who didn't knew them?

●Tony stark aka Iron man. Genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist.
●Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow.
A lethal trained Assasin and a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent.
●Bruce Banner aka Hulk. A genius doctor with 7 PhDs and uncontrollable anger issues.
●Clint Barton aka Hawkeye. A phenomenal archer
And S.H.I.E.L.D agent
●Thor aka God of thunder.
Legendary warrior of Asgard.
● Steve Rogers aka Captain America.
A war legend. America's golden boy.

These were the initial team members known as Avengers. A group of unique dysfunctional people who soon became each other's family. But now, avengers also included members like

Peter Parker aka Spider-Man
●Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet witch and her brother
●Pietro Maximoff akka Quick silver
●Scott Lang aka Antman
●Sam Wilson
●Bucky Barnes aka Winter Soldier.
White wolf. A trained ex-hydra assasin.
● Colonel Rodes aka War Machine
● Dr. Stephen Strange aka The Wizard etc..

All were present on the battlefield fighting an army of aliens! The Aliens that were lead by Loki Odinson (Laufeyson). The adopted brother of thor. Each and every Avenger was busy protecting civilians and fighting aliens.

"Oh my god Mr.Stark! Did you see that! That one was particularly huge and-" Peter was on his habit of running commentary on coms. "I swear to God kid! More work and less talk." Tony retorted cutting the 15 years old hyperactive kid mid rant. "Okay! Understood sir!" Peter replied.

"Bruce, Wanda, Thor, Tony, Peter move towards the main ship and try to get hold of Loki. If we somehow capture him,the situation would be under control. Clint, Natasha, Pietro, Scott, Rhody try to destroy as much aliens as you can. Me and Stephen will try to protect as much civilians as we can and we all reach towards the main ship at last. Understood?" Steve Rogers ordered the team.

"I don't like the idea of my kid anywhere near the blasted ship." Tony muttered in coms yet heading towards the ship.

"I will be perfectly fine Mr. Stark." Peter replied his father figure not so discretely through coms making the team let out chuckles. Tony merily grunted. Confirmation of other members of the team ranged through the coms as they started to put captain's plan in action.