𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 : 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐨

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚 #2
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 2021 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕.
𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅: 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝒀𝒖𝒑! 𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 1
𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 ShutUpAndWriteClub
#𝑺𝑼𝑨𝑾𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍21

𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔: ❥︎JABrownOfficial
❥︎orchidals

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝑺𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒑 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂.
𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚:𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 {𝓵𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪 }

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗: 𝕿𝖜𝖔

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖌𝖊.
𝔄𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔶.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵.
𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓼.
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

HER POV...

I was walking whole night for hours following this god awful map, which was indicating that there should be a place with some kind of residence of tribe somewhere here. But there was nothing that I noticed of such kind. Then I heard sound of flowing water which made me follow the path ahead. After pushing out certain branches and leaves I came across a beautiful waterfall. It looked like doors of heaven. Clean, crystal clear water flowing with medium flow and pressure up from a high mountain was beautiful. The water was so clean and sparkly that I could see various kinds of pebbles and little fishes of different colours swimming here and there. I was so intrigued with the scenery that I didn't noticed myself moving ahead to the place where the falling water touched the ground making beautiful basin there.

Skipping across the rocks, I reached face to face with a transparent wall of water created by the waterfall. It was so beautiful and clear that I could notice my features like in a mirror standing infront of it. Intrigued I reached out my hand to touch the water wall, expecting to get my fingers wet but instead I felt tingles down my body the moment I touched the water. Next, a force that was unknown pushed me magically across the water wall such that I was not even drenched and knocked over to a completely different world. I closed my eyes momentarily. When I opened my eyes I was inside a cave of some kind. I pull out the torch from my bag which I packed. And when I switched it on around the cave I noticed some footprints that went down the specific path. It looked like they were not recent but due to the fact that the place was mystery and no one dared to venture here, the foot steps were still intact.

Curiosity got the best of me and I followed the foot steps out of the cave. Nearly exhausted till death, I was blessed with beam of light coming out the end of the cave and I made a mad dash towards it. Disregarding some attacks from bats, insects, rodents the journey through the cave was fantastic! The scare was nothing. Note the sarcasm. When I stepped out in the light my mouth hunged open. There was not a trace of 21st century there. It looked like living in jungle. There were establishments of straw, grass and mud. People wearing ancient robes made up of leather, which I saw in history books in my kingdom. I was so tired and confused and in need of help that I was not able to comprehend the medivial surrounding of the village around me. It was like a small group of homes in between vast jungle. People were in midst of their daily routine unaware of little old me. Obviously not expecting anyone landing here through a waterfall portal magically.

Suddenly a little boy of five ran towards me and wrapped himself around my leg. And a woman in her early thirties ran after him. "MALIK! Uttuh pareha mijo portico Narita!"(Malik! Come here now son!)she screamed. But I couldn't understand even a word except 'Malik' that would be his name maybe. And when she noticed her son wrapped around my leg, the clay glass in her hand dropped and shattered on the floor. She gasped and her hands covered her chest in panic. "Malik! Mijo maro. Kon cho tame? Malik uhi aav nanka. LOKO. LOKO. MUDDAD. MUDDAD."She screamed.(Malik! My son. Who are you? Malik come here. PEOPLE. PEOPLE. HELP. HELP. )

By hearing her screams all the people present there came towards me and circled me. I did not understand their language but I am a mother myself. I understood her panic. Maybe because of my clothes and appearance she would have assumed me as a threat. The boy tightened his hold around my leg. I looked at his adorable blue eyes and smiled. I picked him up and kissed his forehead. People began to gasp and wishper among themselves. "Hey sweetheart. I am siya." I said. I didn't know if he got it, but he smiled and replied "Me Malik."he said. And I gasped. Atleast he knows the language I speak. "Who you? Where you come? This is Anantpuri. I prince here. My dadda king. Only I and he know your language." He explained.

I thanked my lucky stars that there was someone who I could interact with. And that too prince and king! "Can you lead the way to your father please?" I asked and smiled. He nodded. "Loko. Jao ghare jao. Ane baa apde bune pitashree pase lai juvana che amne. Aa nuksan nahi phochade apudne. Burkhast. " he Commanded. (People. Go home. Mom, you and me will take her to father. She is not a threat. Dismissed).The way he spoked reminded me of my little prince. The authority and power dripped out of him. And people scramed with his single command. The lady who he addressed as mother bowed and followed behind us.

I frowned. "Isn't she your mom? So shouldn't she be walking with us like a queen. Why is she behind us malik?" I asked him. "No siya. She is no my mom. My mom die when I a baby. She is caretaker. Dad wanted to marry her for me. He ordered to call her mom. I am no keen on idea, though can't disrespect dad."he answered. I nodded in understanding. When we reached infront of a lake, a man came out of the water. His back with tribal inking and broad shoulders. His slightly long hair and muscles would have made me weak if I didn't have my Anirudh,my love,my king with me. "Pitashree. Aa devi jal parvat na mukh ma thi avya che. Tumne madva lai avyo. Jem tume kidhutu ne koi evu ave toh tumari pase lavvu."Malik yelled enough to make his voice reach to his father from river bank still in my arms with lady caretaker behind us.(Father. This lady came from portal of waterfall. I brought her to meet you urgently. As you have taught me to take any person to you which came from waterfall.)

And then I heard deep, rough voice of the man who was still facing me with his back, "Welcome to Anantpuri my lady. The land of Magic and Mysteries.I king Vardhmaan Rao is here to help you to your destination."he said still not facing me. And I was stunned.

This is gona be looonnnggg and intresting journey with too much of adventure that I once craved. I would be having so much to tell anirudh and boy this handsome hunk would be the highlight to make my king jealous. The reaction of my king.... Oh boyyy....