33. Night Before The Morning After

"Be right back" I say going back to the bedroom.

"Don't ya dare get back in bed!" Niall threatens as he takes his guitar out of the guitar case.

"I won't!" I promise laughing as I pick up the phone beside the bedside table.

I join Niall some minutes later. He's sitting on the floor with the guitar leaning on his legs.

 He's sitting on the floor with the guitar leaning on his legs

"I've also got a Monopoly game" he says smiling.

"What is this?" I laugh, "The Night Changes video?"

Niall lets out a loud laugh.

"Nah; I bought it in New York because we didn't have any boardgames. If you don't want to play though..."

"You kidding?" I say, "I love Monopoly! And luckily there's no chimney so your sweater won't get caught on fire!" I laugh, "by the way, I love that sweater" I add with a smile when I see the sweater he has put on; "Light colors look great on you"

"Everything looks good on me" he laughs.

"Idiot"

He places the monopoly board on the table and starts counting the money. I organize the cards and choose the object I'll be playing with.

"I'm gonna get some peanuts from the mini bar" he says standing up and walking to the fridge.

"So this is definitely the Night Changes video" I joke.

Niall sits by me and throws a peanut in the air, it hitting it on his forehead when it falls down, just as in their music video.

We both laugh together and I feel my stomach shrinking because I can't believe I'm experiencing this in real life.

Luckily, my phone going off helps me from getting more sentimental.

"It's almost half past two in the morning" Niall says checking his phone, "who the hell is calling this time of night?"

"Be right back" I smile, taking my handbag and walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Niall laughs.

"Give me five minutes! Ten, tops" I smile, winking at him and walking out of the room.

I'm back a little later.

"You ordered pizza?" Niall asks, his eyes widening when he sees me enter with a pizza box.

I nod smiling.

"The least you can do when you have a night without sleeping is having something decent to eat"

"Where have you been my whole life" he mutters as he makes a place in the coffee table for me to leave the box.