004 | Type of man you would have sex with

"The average daydream is about fourteen seconds long and we have about two thousand of them per day. In other words, we spend about half of our waking hours one-third of our lives on earth spinning fantasies." — Jonathan Gottschall

" — Jonathan Gottschall

༺♥༻

KIM

"So let's talk about one thing"

He was still looking deep into my eyes and I crossed my legs.His eyes followed my movements "What's wrong ?"I asked and his eyes met mine again.

"Why weren't you doing your job?" He asked and I looked down.Why did I expect him to say something more serious?More sexual.. "I have no clue what my job is.I didn't get anything to work on."

"Okay just because yesterday we had no time let's sign you up now ." I nodded and stood up.How did you expect me to do my job if you don't even give me anything to work on?!I stood up and walked to his desk,he took out a few papers.His desk was a mess.

He gave me a pen and our fingers touched,that tingling feeling immediately came back.I signed every paper and my hand was numb.There are loads of shit we had to go through.I don't even know why all these are necessary.

I gave him back the pen making sure our fingers touch again and was about to walk out.

"Oh and Ms.Torres,don't get too comfortable with Jackson." He said and I was confused.What does he mean by that.

"Why?Is he like a serial killer or something ?" I joked and his face showed no emotions.Don't joke around him,noted.

"Don't ask questions." He said sitting down and started working on something.Yeah just ignore me.I rolled my eyes and left his office.I'm going to beat Jackson up when I get back to our office,he got me in "trouble".

...

"I thought you were stuck in the elevator" I heard as soon as I opened the door.I tried to keep myself calm because I don't want to do anything stupid and I want to keep this job.

"Just shut up." I told him not even looking at him.He snorted and went back to what he was doing.I started signing some papers as I was told to and it was already lunch time.I'm starving and I'm not even joking,it's like there's a war in my stomach,it does sound like that, it's growling so loudly.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked taking my stuff in my bag. "I am let's go eat something ." He said and stood up,I really hope he couldn't hear my stomach growling.That would be so embarrassing,even though it's a normal thing but I find it so cringe.We went down to the cafeteria and there were a few people walking around minding their own business.

I looked around and saw so many yummy things.

As I was asking for my food Jackson came up behind me so he could look around for a bit.I didn't really notice nor care about it.I was about to pay when I felt Jackson's hands on my waist but as soon as he put them on my waist someone else came up behind me as well.I turned around.Mr.Collins?

If question mark was a person then it would be me.

"Can't you pay faster?" He asked looking at me and I got really anxious.I hate this kind of situations.I wanted to say something but Jackson interrupted this akward situation and pulled out his wallet.I just stood their in silence,it's like my mouth is taped.He paid for my food and then handed it to me.

"You didn't have to." I said

"Well I wanted to" Jackson said and I smiled and thanked him.We were looking at each other for a few seconds and I heard giggles which turned into a big laugh.The fuck.I looked behind me and this rude motherfucker was looking at us.

"Ah,oh my god so akward." Mr.Collins said only looking at me.

"Move"

Girl- does he have a death wish?He makes me so angry.We didn't say anything just walked away.I don't know why did Jackson pay for my food but I wouldn't mind if he would do this all the time.

We walked back to our office and he walked in at first,he acts like a real man smh.But before I could walk in as well he closed the door and it hit my face and I almost dropped my food.I don't care if he is someone I should respect or not but I'm gonna kill him this time.

"What the fuck?" I asked and kicked the door.I have anger issues sometimes.He chuckled and sat down on the couch.I don't know what's so funny about this..At first he acts politely then like an asshole.I sat down next to him.

"Can I get from that?" He asked.I'm a nice person so I gave him a piece from my meat.

"I hope it gets stuck in your throat." I smiled and started eating.We talked a little and I could get to know him a little.I had only one hour left and I told Sadie that I will go look for an apartment after work.

So as soon as I finished I got in my car and went to look around.There's one little apartment I fell in love with.It has a small bathroom and a normal sized kitchen but no living room,which is not even a problem at least there's a bedroom I can sleep in.

I bought the house with my spare money and the whole place was empty.It made me realize how lonely I will be.I sat down a box and face timed my friend.

I have only one good friend,besides Sadie,who I met in the hospital when my mom was treated there.She had a heart surgery and I found her personality really interesting.After she was recovered I asked her to go out and drink something and we became really close friends.

"Well hello there.I thought you would never call me." She said and I smiled as soon as I saw her.

"Hi Mira.Sorry for calling this late but I was really busy all day."

"Don't apologize tell me instead about your new job.I am so curious." She said and I can already feel my palms sweating as I think of my new job,my boss.

"I got the job!The whole place is like a dream place,really fancy.I share an office with an asshole but everything is going okay." I smiled at her through the screen and stood up to start unpacking.

"I am so proud of you Kim,congrats!"

"Thank you.Though there's one thing I gotta tell you." I told her and she waited.I can't keep my feelings inside,I really feel like I should get it all out.I need to talk about or else I will go crazy.

"Right so,it's about my boss." I began and she started screaming in the phone.

"Please tell he is hot."

"Unfortunately he is.Like super hot.His eyes suck you in and he has a body like a fucking god!How the fuck can't people fall in love with him,his eyes mainly."

I feel like an idiot for thinking like this.I feel like I won't be able to concentrate any time he is in the same room as me.I am afraid his presence will affect the way I behave.

"Yes!I am so glad.So he is the type of man who you would actually have sex with?" She asked and I almost chocked on my saliva.I thought she would say how stupid I am for thinking like this or because this would definitely won't work out.But here she is supporting this completely bullshit imagination of mine.

"Mira!I wouldn't have sex with him!" I stated and she laughed out.

"Right,but if you had a chance to suck his dick you would gladly do it." She smirked and I acted like I was throwing up.

"I think I will end the call because this is getting out of hand." I giggled and she stuck her tongue out.We said our goodbyes and I made my bed.I couldn't fall asleep immediately because this whole place is new.

Please tomorrow don't fuck with me.