012 | Please do good for me

"Elegance and smartness is the sexiest thing woman can have, not just the flesh." — Baris Gencel

" — Baris Gencel

༺♥༻

KIM

"Hello my name is Kim Torres and I would like to-" I began when he cut me off.

"Boriiing" He yawned and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Then how should I start?" I asked sighing.I obviously won't be the perfect for this job because I haven't learned for ages to become a marketing manager,I still need to practice.

"You are so inexperienced." He sighed and leaned back on the couch.Go on,destroy my self esteem.

"Then teach me" I told him and his eyes met mine again.I don't know what was going on in his head but there was a brief pause.Which made me insanely uncomfortable.It's like he was zoned out,like he was sleeping with his eyes open,am I really that boring?

"Right,so" He finally spoke up. "Your introduction is the last thing they will be interested in." He said,ouch.He is literally destroying me with his words. "Thanks" I said feigning a smile.

"Please don't take it personally,I didn't mean to offend you!I'm simply advising you to get straight to the point." He said and I nodded.We kept discussing things for about 2 hours and I enjoyed spending time with him.Even though it was all about work.I am already so tired,I could fall asleep standing.I drove home and started overthinking.

It's a fantastic evening activity.I don't want to face my boss again if I mess up tomorrow.I don't want to make a fool of myself,but what if they don't find me entertaining enough?I can see them all yawning already.The three girls whispering in each other's ears.I don't know when I'll actually accomplish what I truly want,when I'll become who I really want.

When my mind is filled with these thoughts I always think back to when I was in middle school and my father came home late at night.I couldn't sleep that night because there was a storm outside.He came into my room and began reading me a bedtime story.I slowly fell asleep and he kissed my forehead.

"Work hard and achieve your success.In your life you will face many bad and hard times.Never lose hope in your bad time!"

...

My ironed out suit is on the chair waiting for me to wear it.I personally find suit on women pretty attractive,it gives off independent,strong women vibes.

The weather is pretty nice today,I hope it reflects the way the meeting will go.

I put on my black heels and paid close attention to avoid getting makeup on my suit as I put it on.I lock the door and walk to my car.As soon as I stepped in the building someone came up to me and guided me upstairs.