Chapter Twenty-One

Davina's POV
The last few days with Jaden at the Bahamas had been absolute bliss. Right now we were on the plane headed back.

Ness and Josh picked us up from the airport and they drove us to my apartment.

"Oh and by the way we are having a party at Sway tomorrow night for Jaden's birthday since y'all were not here." Josh said as we got out of the car.

"Hell yeah!" Jaden said high-fiving Josh.

"Can't wait." I said smiling at the boys.

Right now Jaden and I were laying on the couch watching The Originals. He had his head laid on my stomach and his arms wrapped around my torso. I had one hand rubbing his back, the other playing with his hair.

I felt Jaden sit his head up. My eyes were on the TV but his were on me. After a minute or two I look in his direction and a smile appears across my face. He had his head sat up with his chin against my stomach with his arms still wrapped tightly around me.

"Got something on my face Hossler?" I said with a small smile.

"Yeah, right there" he said placing his hand on my face in a joking way.

"Jae!" I said trying to push his hand off my face.

He took his hand away and started tickling me. I screamed with laughter finally pushing him off the couch and onto the floor.

I looked down at him.

"That's what you get."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch. I landed right on top of him. We both started laughing loudly. As our laughter died down. I made eye contact with him. I put a hand on his cheek and he put his hand on the back of my neck. I pressed my lips against his.

After a minute or two I pulled away looking into his eyes.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you." He whispered back.

He pulled me into another kiss.

The next day....

Right now I was pulling into the driveway at Sway for Jaden's party. He was already there. I was running a few minutes behind because I had been at the studio all day. It was currently 7:45 pm. I walked in and I automatically smelled the alcohol. I felt someone come up from behind and wrap their arms around my waist. I relaxed at the familiar touch. I turned around smiling at him before pulling him into a kiss.

"I missed you angel." He said pulling out of the kiss

"I saw you this morning jae." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"So?" He said in a whiny voice

I let out a laugh.

"You want a drink?" He said pulling out of the hug.

"Is that even a question?"

He let out a laugh before grabbing my hand and leading me into the kitchen. He handed me a drink.

"Jadennn." I heard a girls voice.

I saw Jaden roll his eyes right as Dixie walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want?" He said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh you're here." She said while looking at me and ignoring him.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be."

Dixie has always liked Jaden even though she's dating Griffin. It genuinely pisses me off that she still flirts with Jaden while she knows he is with me.

She rolled her eyes at me before walking over to Jaden and putting her arms around his torso, hugging him. He put hands up and looked at me, not hugging her back.

He knew she liked him and out of respect for me and Griff he stayed away from her as much as he could but the girl wouldn't stop.

We have tried telling Griffin about it but he won't believe us over her.

"Dixie. If you don't take your hands off of him in the next two seconds, you won't have hands." I said giving her a death stare.

She pulled away quickly looking at me. A little bit of terror in her eyes as she quickly got out of the kitchen.

"That was hot." Jaden said walking over to me and kissing me on the cheek as he put his hands on my waist.

A few hours later I had a few more drinks and was starting to feel drunk but then I hear Bryce shout.

"Truth or Dare you bitches."

I walked into the living room where he was and sat on the couch.

It was me, Jaden, Bryce, Addison, Josh, Nessa, Kio, Riley, Anthony, Avani, Griffin, and Dixie.

"Ok who's first?" Josh asked

"Me." Kio shouted

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"Weirdest place you've had sex?"

"Ummm airplane." He said winking at Riley who playfully rolled her eyes.

You could hear gasps from some of us and hollers from the others.

"Ok um Davina." Kio said turning to me.

"Yeah?"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok um get on the table and shotgun two whiteclaws."

"Ok" I said with a smirk

I stepped up on the table and Jaden handed me a white claw standing up to make sure I wouldn't fall. He was a little more sober than I was. I bit a hole into it before shotgunning the whole thing. As I finished I dropped it on the ground and Bryce tossed me another one. I did the same thing as I did with the first one. Everyone started cheering and clapping. Jaden put out a hand to help me down which I took as I stepped off the table.

"Ok. Truth or dare......ummm......Dixie?" I said sitting down in Jaden's lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I put one of my arms around his neck.

I was in the mood for drama so here we go.

"Truth."

"Is it true you're a whore?"

"Ooooo things just got real." Kio said right before Riley covered his mouth as everyone else gasped and some laughed/hollered.

"What the hell did you just call me?"

"Oh I didn't call you anything. I simply asked you a question. Are you a whore?"

"You are." Jaden whispered before kissing my neck.

Dixie scoffed before grabbing her keys and walking out of the house. Griffin following behind her.

The rest of the night was amazing. We drank and danced a little more before Jaden and I went upstairs to his room almost tripping over every step. We were both giggling like crazy. We walked into his room. I walked over to his dresser to get one of his t-shirts for me and some sweatpants for him.

We both changed before getting in bed still giggling. I laid my head on his chest as he put his arms around my waist.

I looked up at him and booped his nose.

"You're cute." I said leaning up to kiss his nose.

"I love you." He said rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"I love you." I said giggling.