Chapter Twenty-Three

Davina's POV
A few days later...

"Babe" Jaden groaned, ducking his head so he could slide under the book I was reading to get my attention. I held back a smile. He smiled himself as he pressed a kiss to my arm as he wrapped his arms around my torso and laid between my legs.

"Angel." He whispered.

"Jaden. I'm reading." I said and looked down at him as he stared up at me. He let out a small chuckle before biting the material of the hoodie I had on. He took his hand and started softly poking my face.

"You're an odd one." I said running one of my hands threw his hair.

"But that is why you love me."

I chuckled and ran my hand up and down his back before closing the book. I set it on the table along with my glasses.

I looked back down at him. My face broke out into a smile before he pulled himself up to kiss me.

He pulled away and asked "What are you're plans today?"

"I was planning on going to the mall. You want to come with me?"

"Of course. Only if you come to Sway with me afterwards to film with Bryce."

I pecked his lips before we both got up to get ready for the day.

Jaden and I were walking around the mall. I turned my head to look up at him and he looked as if he was in deep thought.

"What's on your mind?" I said interlocking my hand with his.

He turned his head to look at me and smiled.

"You're height" He said jokingly, scrunching up his nose. "You're very small." He said before breaking into laughter.

"Jaden I'm not even that short. You're just a giant."

He gasped dramatically and placed a hand over his heart acting offended.

"A pretty hot giant." I said shrugging.

He pulled me towards him and pressed his lips to mine.

After that we walked around the mall, going into a few small shops. After we left with our purchases, we went to Sway.

We filmed a vlog for Bryce's YouTube. Josh, Anthony, and Griffin were all upstairs playing video games. Bryce was editing his video. I don't really know where Kio was, I think the shower. Jaden and I were playing ping pong. We tied and both gave up as we had been playing for almost an hour. We both walked into the kitchen to get something to drink.

I pulled my self up on the counter as Jaden got us two waters. He walked over standing in between my legs. I pressed my lips to his while pulling on his collar to pull him closer.

"My eyes!" I heard Kio shout.

We both pulled away to look at the entrance of the kitchen.

"My eyes!" He shouted again holding on to door frame and slowly sliding down.

I rolled my eyes at him as this was just his normal behavior.

"I am traumatized! Scarred for life!" He continued as he laid on the floor pretending he was shot and closing his eyes.

I pushed myself off the counter and walked over to him. I narrowed my eyes at him before saying, "Get the hell up."

He opened one of his eyes at me before letting out a deep, dramatic sigh and opening the other one. He put out a hand and I helped him up.