Chapter 7: Sober Up: Rossweisse's Call

Madoka POV
I woke up today with a blank mindset. I knew I was gonna do another phone conference with the girls. But I didn't know who.

I felt like I had a hangover.

Hangover.....

OH SHIT ROSSWEISSE!

I forgot that fact about Rossweisse's drinking. It might be causing problems for the ORC.

Well, I have a plan now.

Time to wait until later.

Timeskip
It was time to call Sirzechs. I got the phone and made the call for him to get Rossweisse.

Rossweisse POV
I was still getting over my hangover from Valentines Day. No matter how much I drank, I couldn't stop thinking about what I had done to Madoka.

Madoka.

I hurt him really bad.

And I'm his teacher! And a fellow peerage mate!

Why did I fall for Issei?

I don't understand why I did.

I didn't just drink to not think about Madoka, I drank to ignore the fact that I'll be alone forever.

Lord Sirzechs then entered our club. And informed us about how it's time for the one on one phone conference that's been going on for nearly a week now. But the next words surprised me.

Sirzechs: Rossweisse, it's your turn tonight.

It was my turn. At least it kept me away from drinking. I didn't like drinking a lot, but it kept me from thinking about sadness.

I followed Sirzechs into another room and he gave me a phone and a 6 digit code: MT6410.

I understand the phone, but what was this code?

He told me to just dial the number, ask for this code, and never speak to anyone else after the call. Made sense, it was a personal call after all.

I sighed and dialed the number, waiting for a response.

???: Hello? How can I help you tonight?

Rossweisse: Hello, I'm looking for someone by the code of MT6410.

???: Alright, I'll get him to you as soon as possible.

Him? Who is him?

I waited for another answer before being shocked but the next voice.

???: Hello?

My eyes widened, I felt tears coming and filling my eyes. I didn't want to believe it to be true.

Rossweisse: M-Madoka?!

Madoka: Hey Rossweisse.

My tears fell like a waterfall. It was him. The missing student I cared for more than my ex. I could hear him. His voice, I didn't want it to stop.

3rd Person POV
Rossweisse cried as she heard Madoka's voice. She felt happiness from the bottom of her heart. Madoka was patient, waiting to hear from her again before saying something else.

Rossweisse: Madoka! You're awake!

Madoka: I know, been awake for a few days now.

Rossweisse: S-So that means-

Madoka: Yep, the phone conference is with me.

Rossweisse felt relief and happiness.

Rossweisse: I-I have to tell the others!