Chapter 9: My Promise: Akeno's Call

Madoka POV
I woke up, like any other day. In my hospital bed, bandaged up. But this time it was different.

I didn't feel a lot of pain. It was actually kinda minor. The fractures were healed up and I just had some cuts, and probably a few scars.

Hospital probably won't release me today but I had something else on my mind.

My last phone conference.

With the one girl I call the love of my life...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Akeno.

I miss her.

Her beautiful raven hair, I just want to run my fingers through it and hold locks of it as I just hold her.

Her shining violet eyes, I always want to get lost in them and forget the sad things that happened.

Her curvaceous body with everything in the right place, she just looks so comfortable to sleep with. And I'm not thinking of sex.

I just wish I was the first boy to feel those lips with my own. It broke me when I saw her with Issei.

I went to clear my mind.

To think about getting closure, but instead I got attacked, and wounded up in here.

I fell into a coma for Satin's sake and woke up, thinking Issei would take care of her. I was wrong.

Little shit thought they weren't enough and cheated behind their backs. But what hurt me the most about that was when Sirzechs told me about Akeno after she found out about my accident.

Depression, never left my room. She wished for me to come back. She doesn't know I woke up a week ago. Well, that's changing tonight.

My mom has once said to me before she died, to never have a heart of hatred. It'll only lead to pure darkness.

*sigh*

Just how the hell am I going to help Akeno?

I tried to think of many ways. How was I gonna hell Akeno? Then a memory hit me.

If I wasn't in the hospital, she probably would've had a different attitude. Me being in the hospital must've broken her. Now I feel bad.

I looked at my window, thinking to myself.

Time to wait for my last phone conference.

Timeskip
It was now time for the conference. It was time to try and save Akeno. I had to help her. No matter what it takes. Despite her kiss with Issei, I still love her.

I grabbed the phone and called Sirzechs, telling him that it's time to get Akeno. After that order, I put the phone down, and waited for a call back.