Chapter 5

Kingsley Creed
Next morning.

Kingsley turned the water off after washing her face. She walked out her bathroom and into the room. She stared at her stuff on the bed. All of her things that was left at the hotel was put in her room.

She walked out the room smelling food. She goes down the left side of the stairs hearing the girls talking. "Hey are you hungry?" Naomi asked.

She nodded her head. "Don't be shy you can eat." Nay said patting the empty chair next to her. She sat in between Nay and Asia watching Naomi fix a plate for her.

"I thought you 'left'." Asia spoke to her.

Kingsley turned her head at her. They stared at each other giving each other's looks. "Don't try and be funny." She said.

"Good morning Dolls." Amber came downstairs. "Y'all know what day it is. It's money making Monday. Naomi, Nay, Charity working tonight. The rest of y'all I don't know find something to do."

"Wait I worked yesterday I'm not supposed to be working tonight." Naomi said.

"Well you know I don't make the plans. I heard Knox holding a meeting tonight's the clubs with some business niggas from California."

"Wait... somebody leaving?" Cherish asked.

"I don't think nobody leaving. I mean why would he sale anyone of us we ain't do shit." Amber said.

"Probably a meeting for Royce ." Charity said.

"Royce ain't even here." Amber said.

"True but what if he's coming. You know he ain't even came this month." Lux said. "You probably just don't know."

"If he was coming I've would've known."

"Because you so call fucking him." Nay mumbled loud enough for her, Kingsley, and Asia to chuckle.

"I heard you Nay." She said. "And I didn't think it was funny."

"Amber this is Kingsley and Asia the new girls-"

"I know Dandre told me before y'all even knew about them." She said. I can't wait to see his ass. Kingsley thought to herself. "Ok so back to the plan of the day. New girls I will take you both to the club tonight and show you around. Tomorrow I also will take you both to a dance studio. Knox told me you need to learn to pole dance before he puts you on the stage."

"I'm not getting on no stage." Kingsley told her. "I already told that midget I wasn't."

"Oh ok." Amber said. "Ok your Kingsley right?"

"Yea." She said. "Dandre must've told you that?"

"He did, and your Asia. I just wanted to make sure I got y'all names right." She said. Kingsley turned around and started to eat her food before it got cold.

"Here's the bar. You cannot drink while on the clock. If you do want to drink you'll need to ask Knox." Amber said as Kingsley and Asia followed behind her. "And it's free for all dancers."

"So what do we start at?" Asia asked.

"You ever danced on a pole?" Amber asked.