Chapter 14

Knox Cater

That next Morning Knox was in the Gym with Kingsley and some of the guys

That next Morning Knox was in the Gym with Kingsley and some of the guys. Since Kingsley was the only one up, he made her come to the gym.

When they finished their workout session Kingsley sat down watch the guys box each other. She didn't know Knox was a professional boxer. His swings were fast and hard.

"You done working out?" Cordell, one of Royce guys asked sitting next to her.

"Yea I'm tired." She said. "I didn't know Knox could actually box for real. I thought he was playing."

He shook his head. "Yea he been boxing for a. Lille years now." He said. "Why the rest of the girls ain't come?"

"They we're still sleeping. I was the only one up so Knox forced me to come. He told me I looked like I gained 15 pounds." She rolled her eyes as he laughed. "Some times I want to fight him but I know he'll probably whoop my ass."

"Don't pay that Niggas no mind. He be be picking at y'all for fun. He don't mean no harm." He told her.

"Yea I know-" She was cut off by Knox phone ringing. Cordell picked it up and got up from the bench and walked over to Knox and gave it to him.

"It's Royce." Cordell told him before walking away.

Knox took off the boxing gloves and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Y'all still there?" He asked.

"Yea, you about to pull up?" Knox asked stepping out the ring.

"Yea, I wasn't doing nothing else. Might as well come and lift some weights." He said. "I'll be there in a minute."

"Ok we'll still be here." He said as he was walking towards Kingsley. He hung up the phone then looked at her. "Why you sitting down?"

"Because tired?" She said in a duh tone.

"You lost 15 pound yet?" He asked smirking. She rolled her eyes making him laugh. "I'm just playing. Don't take everything so serious."

"And you need to start taking a lot of stuff seriously because you play too much." She nudged him. "Who was that on the phone?"

"Royce, he about to pull up so act like you got some sense." He said making her laugh.

"Don't confuse me with Asia ok." She said making him raise his eyebrows. She continued to laugh at his reaction. "Go do something with your life."

"Not you talking shit. I should tell her." He said. She shrugged her shoulders not caring. "You ain't scared of that young man?"

"Not one bit." Kingsley rolled her neck. "And for her to walk around the house as if we wasn't just cool a almost a month ago is crazy."

"Yea, I'm not gonna lie that's was crazy. How long y'all been friends?" He asked.