24 ~ Sultan is in love

700 votes fasttttttt

Gulaab POV

"I can't put your life in danger doing this" He muttered near my stomach and I almost caught off-guard hearing that.

I straightened myself a little and looked at him. But he had different plans as he adjusted his head over my stomach and held me tightly.

I felt a little uncomfortable and lied back trying not to move that much. I could feel his slight beard hurting my skin and every breath he was taking making me feel high on attraction.

I slightly put my palm over his head and seeing that he didn't object, I started feathering his hair slightly. I didn't know what was happening to him or precisely what he was thinking. But, I was sure that there was something in his mind that was bothering him. 

I didn't know but his family didn't seem a normal one. It was like he was fighting some battle. He seems silent most of the time in front of that old lady. And I wondered why would a king be that silent if someone trying to hurt him.

Suddenly, I felt him holding one of my hands and he straightened himself.

He lied beside and he pulled me closer making me look at him slightly hovering over him. I felt a little uncomfortable again as my cleavage was visible. But his eyes were fixed into mine.

My hairs danced in front and he diverted his gaze to them.

His eyes turned slightly red and palm warmer than before. He feathered my cheek a little and my lash forced close for a moment. There was complete silence and darkness in the chamber. The only yellow light was there to make things visible in the darkness.

He tucked the wave of my hair behind the ear and I absentmindedly sucked on my lip feeling nervous.

"Kaash ye subah ka suraj na hota,

kaash is pal ke bahar duniya na hoti,

Kaash ye jakhm itne gehre na hote,

Kaash hamare darmiyan ye mulk na hote,

kaash hum is jahan ke Sultan na hote,

Kya hota fir manjar is haseen raat ka,

baaho me aapki kabhi hum or kabhi aap hote,

Aankhon se hi kaha jo humne ab tak,

Vo alfaz fir hamari jaban pe sare aam hote,

Yu dekhti nahi aap hairani se hume tab,

Jab hum is jahan ke sultan na hote!"

"Hope there was no sun of morning,

Hope there was no life out of this moment,

Hope the pain wasn't that deep down,

Hope there was no continent around,

Hope I wasn't the king,

What would be the scene of this night,

Sometimes I was in your arm and you were in mine, 

Whatever I said with the eyes yet,

The words were on my lips then,

You weren't looking at me like when, 

I wasn't the king of the Empire then,"