30 ~ Sultan is madly in love

1000 Votes fasttttttt!!!!

Gulaab POV

I woke up when I heard the light snoring of him. I lifted my eyelashes only to notice that it was early morning.

I tried to move my head but it was hurting a little in my neck. A slow cry escaped my mouth when I lifted my face to look at Sultan.

He was sleeping soundly, his hand still holding me. I diverted my gaze to his hand that was touching my waist. His tanned hand having light hair looked so huge in comparison to mine. I touched his hand only to move it away from me.

But he moved slightly over me in deep sleep. He kept his heavy leg on mine and I froze for a moment. His hand raked from the waist to my shoulder unknowingly touching my bosom in middle.

My heartbeat raced when he kept his heavy arm over me and kept his face closer to my neck.

I looked at his sleeping face from the corner of my eyes and I dared not to move even a bit.

He unknowingly pushed his midriff closer to me and groaned lightly.

What the hell is he doing?

I closed my eyes when he moved one more time and I realized that he opened his eyes. I kept my eyes close as I was feeling nervous a lot.

He moved his hand first, might be realizing his mistake and I took a breath of relaxation. He also moved his legs away from me and turned his face to the other side getting back to sleep again.

I opened my eyes and stepped down from bed slowly not to disturb him.

I looked back at the bed having shrunk bed sheets and a heavy Sultan lying over the bed.

I noticed my hair falling over my shoulder and remembered how he loosened my braid last night. I didn't know but I saw a very caring and beautiful sight of him last night. Even yelling at him so many times, he didn't do anything. I realized how patient he was.

I smiled reminding his actions of last night and walked away slowly from there to do my morning business.

I went to take the bath quickly.

I entered my Hammam and sat inside the pool. The warm water soothed me but the cold breeze was making me shiver to no extent. I poured the water over my hair and washed them softly. I didn't know but I was missing him again so much. A smile appeared on my face as I reminded how he was playing with my hair last night.

I reminded all his touch on my skin. It felt beautiful but I shook my head to clear all my thoughts.

He is just playing with me? He doesn't want anything with me.

I reminded myself again and completed my bath quickly.

I came back to my chamber and changed into a yellow attire.

I tied the long, heavy skirt neatly around my waist. It had the red roses embroidered on the border beautiful on yellow color. I changed the blouse and tied all the strings behind my back.

I opened the box of my jewelry and my sight fell on a red beaded neckpiece.

I tied it around my neck peacefully and looked at myself. I muttered.

"beautiful,"

I wore my bangles, anklets, toerings, rings, and headpiece after that quickly.

I got ready and loosened my wet hair bun to air dry them. I feathered them lightly with my fingers and left them like that. I placed my dupatta on my shoulder and tied a corner of it on the opposite side of my waist.