Chapter 15 "Ellie's Son?"

Vote, Comment, Enjoy!

Stephen P.O.V

Me and Jackson immediately went to the car and started driving to Ellie's place.

The bastard thought that he could actually go ahead and take Riley away from?! He must have some problem cause I'll tell you right now, I rather die then give away Riley!

I mean what kind of father would give away his only daughter just cause his son is supposedly a 'fag' as he kindly stated. Note the sarcasm.

I took a glance at Jackson and saw his perfect face had stern look on, one that you would think he was about to kill somebody. I mean I was mad but I don't think I could kill the person not even my parents that I so wanted to.

I know the guilt would kill me later.

I just wanted to rough up my dad a little, you know maybe some people could join me?!

As we sped through the street I started noticing other cars going behind us and following us wherever we turned.

They didn't look suspicious though most looked like normal cars just with a intense aura.

"Hey Jackson you know the people following us?!" I asked him just in case they weren't his friends.

" Oh yeah, that's the pack there going to follow us just in case we need help or something. "  he responded as he turned a corner to the restaurant I used to work in.

I was about to get out of the car when we parked but Jackson stopped me "Stay here, he might not be there so it would be useless to go together "

I huffed but stayed put like he told me. I watched him and five other of his pack members follow him inside. I looked around bored and anxious to get Riley back already, I've never been like this even when I was eighteen and had to go to school because I knew Riley would always be at school and they took great care of her.

It was summer time now but I knew she would either be in my bed or in her room sleeping like always. Even with my parents there, I still knew she would be fine because until now they haven't once hurt Riley.

Man, was I wrong about my parents not hurting her or doing something to her.

I sighed as I looked inside the restaurant, I could see Jackson was talking to my ex boss. I was staring at Jackson when I caught something from my provisual vision moving. I looked at the side of the store and saw a little boy?!

His hair was a dirty blonde, his eyes a bright green but I could see something was wrong. His clothes were ripped and covered with dirt. I looked at Jackson and saw he was still talking with my ex boss, he looked calm but my ex boss looked terrified.

I would laugh but I was way more interested on the boy beside the restaurant.

I got out of the car and quickly made my way to the side of the restaurant where I saw the boy, I stopped at the corner and poked my head out, I saw the boy looking through a window. I chuckled quietly but obviously it wasn't quiet enough because the boy yelped and looked my way.

I came out of the corner holding my hand up, " It's okay I'm not going to do anything, I swear " I said calmly.

He nodded then took a quick glance at the window before going back to me " A-are you with t-the man in there?" he asked me, his green filled with fear and confusion but his face was trying hard to look tough.

" Depends which one your talking about. " I responded chuckling.

He looked at the window, relaxing some when he took a deep breath " The one that's really tall with black hair and has green eyes "

I nodded when he described Jackson " Yeah I am. Why? " I said looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

This little boy reminds of Riley with his smart thinking that you think there 10 years older then they already are.

The boy closed his eyes then opened them again as his little muscles relaxed some more, " I want to help him, I know where the little girl is " He said.

I almost screamed when he said that but how could he know?! I mean was he an onlooker but if he was, how would he know that Riley had ties to Jackson.

" Really? " I asked, the boy nodded cautiously.

I walked slowly over to him bending down to his height and putting my hands on either of his shoulders. " That little girl is my little sister and the man in there is helping me look for her but I need you to tell me who you are and how you know if you want us to go with you " I told me seriously.

I didn't want to tell him boyfriend just in case he looked at me weirdly or changed his mind.

The boy looked at the ground and gulped " Will you trust me to? " He asked shakily, I thought about it for a minute..then nodded.

This boy was my only lead right now and if he has information about Riley and knows exactly where she is then I'm trusting him.

The boy nodded " I'm Derek....Elie's son but! " he screamed as he continued " I'm not like daddy, he thinks I'm a disappointment...b-because I can't do a-anything. So I went to s-see R-Riley...she was crying and my mommy said a-always to never let a girl c-cry so I calmed her down and said I would bring her help...my dad said he was trying to make a man named J-Jackson  mad so I decided to help him! " he stuttered out as tears went down his face.

Poor baby! Talk about a horrible dad! Just like my ugly fucking father!

" It's okay baby, come on how about you tell me about your mom, is she helping your dad? " I asked him as I soothed him and picked him up on my arms. His head went on my neck just like Riley.

He shook his head on my neck " She died last year.." he answered sadly.

Oh! Shit, way to go Stephen! " I'm sorry baby..here let's go get Jackson then you take us to where Riley is alright?! " I said trying to comfort him.

" Okay...I-I'm sorry for crying.." he whispered on my neck.

I chuckled as I made my way to the front " It's okay, boys can cry to it's not bad" I told him.

" My dad said a man should never cry because that makes him a baby...'"

Is there a way to kill his dad without him knowing or something?

" Forget what your dad said he's a bad man if he took my little sister to make Jackson mad! " I huffed angrily.

I was officially furious at this stupid Ellie guy! Can' t even take care of his own son right?!

I made it to the front with Derek in my arms, making my way to the restaurant entrance I slammed the door opened. People eating looked my way but I ignored there looks as I made my way to where Jackson was, he was giving me a 'what the fuck are you doing here' look.

Jackson eyes made there way to Derek's form and he looked really confused which I got cause his boyfriend, me. Just came in with a little boy in his hands with his face looking like he was going to kill someone.

" We need to go " I told him seriously before I turned around making my way outside, I heard footsteps following me which made me smile since he knew I was serious.

I didn't stop till I was inside the car with Derek in my arms. Derek was quiet but I could tell he was still awake because his small figure was shaking nervously.

Jackson got inside and looked at me, his green eyes wanting an explanation. " The boy in my arms is Ellie's son and he knows where Riley is also before you say anything...yes I do trust the boy" I told him.

I could feel Derek relax in my arms but he was still hiding his face in my neck. Jackson raised an eyebrow " What?! "