Chapter 6 " A Bite "

°°° Stephen P.O.V °°°

It rang two times before he finally answered.

"Hello?" His deep voice rang through the phone, I breathed and relaxed my self.

"Hey, it's me"

"Well Stephen, didn't think you would call me, what is it?" He asked, his voice sounded eager for some reason. I shrugged it off though, not like I cared.

I shook my head and started the car while holding the phone between my shoulder and ear, "You didn't tell me where your address was and I don't want body guards at my neck when I get there" I told him, chuckling at my own joke.

I heard him chuckle and it all thr sudden sent shivers through my body! Geez! Get control of your self Stephen, he's the bastard that kidnapped you! "So very true, well start driving and tell me where you are and I'll lead you" he said, his voice very commanding.

"Alright" I said as I started driving, I told him where I was and he directed me from busy streets to the empty ones and soon enough I was at his gates after 10 minutes of directions.

"Okay I'll see you inside then" I tell him.

He chuckles "Alright" I hang up and turn to Riley as the massive gates opened.

"Riley, be in your best behavior. I don't want you breaking anything, okay?" I told her, she nods as she stares outside in amazement, clearly she was not expecting this kind of entrance.

I parked in front of the huge mansion, taking my keys out. I was about to get out but just before I did I looked at my self in the car mirror. I was dressed nicely in a white v-neck shirt with black jeans.

I looked pretty good...I think?

Oh gosh! I don't even know why I was checking my self?! I made sure to put extra cologne and made sure my hair was at least decent before stepping out though but the bastard wasn't going to know anything.

I walked out holding out my hand for Riley to take which she did, of course. We walked up the stairs to the front door as I knocked on it. Soon the door opened by a man dressed in a suit which I guessed was the butler, "Hello and welcome, you must be Sir Stephen, please, come in." he lead me and Riley inside and lead us up some stairs and through a lot of halls that stood out with the color of blood. It was still it nice though and gave off a good atmosphere, nothing eerie. The walls were covered with pictures of wolves, each in a different postition.

Looks like someone like's wolves

"He's in here. Now if you'll excuse me" he excused himself and walked off. I didn't even bother knocking I just opened the door to Mr. High and mightys room office thing.

He was rude, I could be rude too!

I looked straight ahead and saw Jackson writing something on a paper he looked up and his green eyes met my blue ones. He smirked and stood up as I closed the door holding Riley close to me, mother fucker could take her!

"Hey Stephen" he said as I saw he was dressed really nice which made me look like an idiot standing next to him.

Damn.

"Hey Jackson" I greeted, Riley let go of my arm and walked over to him looking him up and down. I rolled my eyes "Riley!" I said in my stern voice, I wanted her to come here because I didn't want her close to a man like Jackson. Mostly because I didn't know what he was cable of and had that dominating aura around him.

Jackson just chuckled and let her do what she wanted. When she finished she smiled and held out her hand "hewo, my name's Riley. Nice to meet you!" She introduced herself. I groaned 'You can't be serious Riley!' I thought to myself 'But you taught her that Stephen!' My mind fought back.