The writing on the wall

"Taking over Coulson sitting

"Taking over Coulson sitting." Kat said as she walked into Coulson's office

Skye sighed in relief and said, "Thank God I need to shower."

"Go I'm on it." Kat said and Skye walked out the room, Kat turned to Coulson, "Why didn't you tell me. You decide to go on a crazy date with the wall. Me and Skye chaperone."

Coulson looked up and said, "I didn't want to wake you."

Kat gave him a look and said, "Does it look like I've been sleeping?"

"What's been keeping you up?" Coulson asked as he put the knife on the table

Kat sat down and said, "When Ward...transferred two people the guy you wanted me and Jess to interrogate. Ramirez and Ward said something to me, and I don't know how they knew it."

Coulson sat down next to her and said, "What did they say?"

"An eye for an eye. A wrong for a wrong never forgive and never forget." Kat said, she saw the look that Coulson was giving her, "Rusty on Russian?" Coulson nodded, "Okay, an eye for an eye. A wrong for a wrong. Never forgive and never forget."

Coulson nodded and said, "Okay and why does that have you rattled?"

"It was something a team in Hydra used to say. My team and my ex boyfriend who is now dead. Everyone on that team is dead it's... just with that and the Faustus it's like everyone knows everything about me. I don't like that" Kat said

"Who was on this team?" Coulson asked

Kat took a deep breath and said, "Me, five others including...Anton Ivanov."

"And he's-"

Kat cut Coulson off saying, "Yeah... and it's not helping you keeping me in here in case Hydra get's to me."

"I just want to keep you safe. If they get you we are finished." Coulson said

Kat sighed as she nodded, "Yeah I know, but I have contacts in bad places if Ward is going to show up it'll probably be there. I still have covers I can use. Phil I am going crazy here...new topic how's creepy writing going?"