XI The Battle of Two Monster

Elena, the daughter of Mang Eduardo, was running fast, the vegetables she had harvested in the garden fell. Slowly, a scary monster in the form of a big bat approached Elena. In great fear and haste, the woman suddenly stumbled while the monster bat approached. Elena was terrified as she fell on the grass and looked, her eyes widened.

 She tried to stand up but looking in front of her and looking up she was shocked, when another monster, Waldo, was startled in front.Elena cried out in fear and suddenly got up and ran. The monster bat flew upwards and disappeared from Waldo's sight, but it felt strong where the bat was going. In the ordinary person when the monster disappears is not visible to the naked eye. But Waldo sees it because of his power. At the same time, he grabs him in the back. Waldo could not move due to the tight tight grip on him. The bat was bigger than Waldo so he had a hard time fighting it. Waldo's eyes suddenly twinkled, glowing blue. He slowly rotated his foot and suddenly lost one hand waving and hitting the side of the bat. 

He was wounded and his eyes widened. He threw Waldo in his left hand, Waldo plunged into the woods, the bat flew towards Waldo who was wounded and could not stand. The trees were destroyed by the force of his collision. From above, the bat gradually approached Waldo who was about to stab his sharp nail with his hand. 

A approaching spear came out of the woods, hitting the bat on its leg. Waldo had a chance and waved his sharp claws from the stomach to the monster's face, his blood splattered up while a fist with sharp claws approached the bat's neck, slashed its neck, jumped and kicked, the kick was too strong, plunged to the ground and still slightly moving, another spear was coming to the bay, as long as it was in the chest. 

For a few seconds it smoked and exploded like a decomposing ash, the smoke was black and flaming as it let go of the smoke it was like an ash falling on the ground. Waldo turned to the source of the spear and saw Mang Eduardo, the guardian of the land. He still had a spear in his hand. 

The two looked at each other and suddenly Waldo walked away and disappeared into the woods. Mang Eduardo quickly ran to their house to see the son who was locked in his room in fear. Waldo knew that Mang Eduardo did not know that he was a monster, but one night when Mang Eduardo came out and went to Waldo to say that they would leave early the next day to bring vegetables to be sold to the town, he was surprised when someone came out. a monster in the small house where Waldo was sleeping, the monster walked slowly so that Eduardo could see it clearly. He looked at the house but Waldo was not there. so since then Mang Eduardo has suspected that Waldo and the monster are one, Because since Waldo came to that place there was news that many evil spirits were being killed in the area. Mang Eduardo was afraid of the monster and secretly prepared it so that if his daughter attacked them both, he would have weapons to destroy the monster, he secretly made big spears in a place that Waldo did not know.