VIII Savage of a Chemical Bullet

It was a hot afternoon, with motorcycles coming, speeding along the seemingly burning road in its heat. Waldo was stunned with the following vehicles chasing after him. A shot and touched Waldo's side and hit the floor of the road with a splash of pieces of crushed stone and dust. He tilted a little while running and his motor almost flew. "These are Rodrigo's staff, I guess I already met." Waldo said, and suddenly he saw a path on the left side and it turned, smoke dust in turn. Five vehicles that were speeding followed and braked at the same time turn to Waldo. 

As they followed, they did not see Waldo but the pursuit continued until the motor was seen next to a large tree that was somewhat obscure. "There is his motor," the vehicles stopped, and its occupants got off holding strange guns that were quite large, jackets and black pants, turned shades. Explore the place to find Waldo. Rodrigo's men are ready because they already know that Waldo and the Monster are one, so their weapons are unique. Three of each group came together while the weapons were pointed, they looked around and suddenly the Monster Waldo plunged down from the top of the big tree. Just before it fell to the ground, it swept the men with its hand with sharp and long nails, ruined the neck of the two while the one on the chest was hit by the sharpness of the nail and almost split the chest, splashed the blood around and they could not fire the weapon they were carrying because it also spewed out. 

 One group saw Waldo, another shot but the bullet just hit and hit a tree and it burned and almost destroyed. At the same time, Waldo jumped in the form of a monster backwards, suddenly disappeared from the sight of men. They are terrified but they cannot stop because their leader orders them to get Waldo alive.As they walked, Waldo attacked again from behind like a lion with shining eyes and glaring. 

The same thing was done with the first men. The bodies also exploded but Waldo did not feel that there was a man hiding behind him in the woods. Using a sniper rifle, its force is unique, it releases a bullet directly at the monster Waldo, the bullet can be seen up close while flying if it is slow in the air, it has a strange shape with the front being red iron and the next row is It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring. It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring. This is probably the experiment that Rodrigo did in the laboratory. Waldo looked back a little at the oncoming bullet. But it was too late, it hit Waldo on the neck, two shots, the first one was red and the next was a chemical that sank as if Waldo had been injected with medicine. Waldo was on the ground and closed his eyes. His skin color was a bit different, it was pale and he lost his strength. A man with a weapon that hit Waldo approached it was still focused., but when he saw that the monster was unconscious he signaled to his other comrades. Six of them fell so only nine were left and the two were holding chemical weapons. They put on the big handcuffs and chains meant for it, and boarded one of their big vehicles.