𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

➵ jinx (league of legends) x bakugou
➵ chaotic fluff ^w^
➵just jinx crashing a party along with her boyfriend :)
➵and also causing some deaths along the way

➵ jinx (league of legends) x bakugou➵ chaotic fluff ^w^➵just jinx crashing a party along with her boyfriend :)➵and also causing some deaths along the way

To say that Jinx and Bakugou were a deadly, yet cute, couple was an understatement. A huge understatement. Jinx, a wanted criminal, and Bakugou, a serial killer, they made a scary couple. If they were cute, that would be a miracle to anyone who crossed their path(s).

It made times like when they first got together hard with the looming threat, "I want to hurt you really bad," float in between the two. But they made it work somehow. Now, they've been together for about 5 years, today was their anniversary.

And what better way to spend it than to crash and a kill a few at a party? Katsuki always wanted to give Jinx a heart. Preferably, his heart but he'll die without it, so he decided for her gift was to give her a heart.

And maybe a new gun since she needed a new one (just don't tell her other ones..!).

So here they are, Jinx wearing a pastel blue dress underneath a corset and a hat that's hiding her blue braids. Katsuki just wore a formal suit he stole from some unimportant dude that's knocked out in the alleyway nearby. Thankfully it was a masquerade, so they got some maskes, otherwise this would've ended sooner than expected.

Bakugou stayed in a dark corner, his eyes watching everybodies movement, while Jinx just stayed at the buffet, throwing small pieces of fish in her mouth, and eating pastries.

Midnight seemed to arrive slowly..

💣💥💣💥

Finally, midnight came and their anniversary had finally started. Jinx couldn't wait, practically bouncing up and down and Katsuki smiled, watching his girlfriend hop up and down like a kid who was waiting for Santa to come in.

The host had a speech they wanted to deliver, and Jinx decided now would be the best time to have the party. "This party's boringg." She says, attracting the attention of the party goers. "How about we spice it a bit?" she offers, stepping up on the stage, pushing the host off and grabbing the mic.

"Hello, everyone!" Jinx smiles, and Katsuki sighed, hoping she wasn't about to do what he thinks she's about to do . "I'm your new hostess, Jinx!" Yep, she did. She did the thing. God.. fuckin damnit. Plan B, Katsuki guesses.

Everyone gasped when they heard her, wanting to call the police, escape, anything. They knew how this night might turn out. "Man, this party sure was boring.." she fake pouts, letting Katsuki lock the doors and get his ... stuff. "Wonder why you guys didn't have a show going on. Made everything boring, but don't worry! We're here to give you all the show of a lifetime!" she lets her mask and dress drop and took off the corset, getting her gun out.

Everyone scrambles to the door, trying to get it to open, while Katsuki took off the suit, grabbing his hoodie, mask, and pants, listening to Jinx's crazed laughter, her gun going off and people screaming. He hums, grabbing his grenades.

"Okay, guess I have to say this again." Jinx huffs in annoyance, "screaming does not help!" she rolls her eyes.

Katsuki snickers, throwing some of grenades at the crowd. "Just let them scream, babe." He says, the first time this night he spoken. "Nobody's gonna hear them anyways."

She giggles and kissed his lips. "That's true.." Jinx smiles, looking around for an escape route because she knows that the police is going to come in any minute. She shoots at the window and ran towards it, looking back, she sees Katsuki looming over a body before grabbing something. "Come on!" she yells to him, jumping out and landing safely on the garden. "Ooh." She sees a ring on a finger.

She takes the ring and sees Katsuki jump out a second later. "Alright, had our fun, time for presents." He grins as Jinx claps her hands, blowing a blue strand of her hair out of her face before closing her eyes.

He grabs her hands before putting the non beating organ in her hands ( he should've done this on their first anniversary or date.. ) and she opened her eyes, gasping softly when she seen her present. "Kats..." she held it close to her, "My turn! Close your eyes!" he does so, and felt something ... cold? No -- warm -- in his hands. He opens them to see a shot up and bright red ( it almost looks brand new and painted ) heart that was somehow still breathing. "Happy anniversary!" she laughs, kissing him deeply.

Katsuki smirks in the kiss, kissing back and pulling away. "Fireworks?" she grins and nods. They get up and Jinx pulls out her Super Mega Death Rocket Launcher and shot it at the now quiet manor, watching with interest as debris and colors shot up everywhere, making the night sky gleam.

Best anniversary ever!

a/n ; i want jinx to blow me up like she does to everyone else---