katsuki's home

merry christmas, i've come bearing a... gift?

erm, sorry for disappearing for... uh... 5(?) months, life kinda became a bitch and it kicked me in my ass a lot

but i'm back (for now, at least—)

also— this might be like— too much to ask, but i kindaaaa revised this story mainly bc the third part was a bitch to write and in the end, i had to revise the whole thing in a span of a month or two, so you guys mayyyy hafta re read the second part...

and im honestly not sure if this is gonna get a fourth part (idk yet, trying to write it rn, sooo yeah..)

anyways— here's the long waited part three that took too long to fucking write! enjoy <333

cw; lotsa torture, mind break, erm, amputation to his legs? (but like, he asks for it—)

tw; self harm (i... think? i'm saying it just to be sure)

🖤🖤🖤

katsuki can barely breathe.

every breath he takes comes out as a pained whimper.

his lungs felt as if there were knives prodding and poking at them. each breath coming out as a wheeze or whimper.

the grass that he's laying on had felt like fire on his scarred and bleeding skin. there's wounds that are left open and possibly infected.

his mouth is filled with blood. they made him bite his tounge as they tortued him mercilessly.

katsuki hates them. he truly hates them. he didn't think there could be anybody that he could hate.

but here he is; laying on the grass with his wound infested, overly sensitive body.

katsuki feels as if he were about to die.

and maybe dying is okay.

maybe dying will peace to his pained body and mind.

but that's false hope.

katsuki learned not to trust the first beacon of hope that befalls him again.

🖤🖤🖤

they don't give katsuki the luxury of breathing like last time.

instead, they made everything hurt.

everything keeps hurting, and hurting, and hurting.

his skin is sensitive to the point where the grass feels like knives scratching at his purple and red skin.

katsuki's sure that if he looked at himself in the mirror — or at least a perfectly clear crystal lake — his skin would be covered in fresh and dried blood and bruises. to the point where his skin isn't visible anymore.

it hurts so bad, katsuki knows that they went too far.

katsuki thinks they know too. they just don't care.

they don't care because katsuki was bad. katsuki ran away from them even when they were beginning to treat him nice. kind. like a husband... or maybe even a wife.