Camp

"Lia, we have to go" my mom yells up to me.
"I'm coming" I yell back and make my way downstairs with my luggage. It's so heavy omg.

"Should I help you?" My mom chuckles at the sight of me struggling to go downstairs. "Yes please" I thankfully smile at her.

I grab my Backpack for the bus ride and check if I have everything. Headphones, food, little cosmetics bag, money, phone...yes I have everything.

"Did you say goodbye to your father and brother?" My mom stops me from going outside. "Wait, Luca is here?" I look at her confused. "He arrived an hour ago".

I run upstairs and storm into my brothers room. "Luca!" I smile wide. "I thought you would leave without saying goodbye" he laughs. We tightly hug each other.

Luca was at college so I didn't saw him for a long time. I really missed him. It's so sad that we don't even have one day to spend together before he goes to college again because I'm going on a trip and come back when he's going to college again.

"Okay I have to go now but I missed you and we can face time" I smile. "Have fun and don't do something stupid! If there are any problems call me!" He says with a serious face. "Don't worry" I smile, give him one last hug and go downstairs again.

My brother is very protective over me. I always have to text him when I'm going out so he can pick me up when I want to leave or when I'm in trouble. He isn't strict and forbids me things, he just wants to know what I'm doing so he can protect me or give me advice. I love him.

~

"For how much longer do we have to drive?" I look at my mom from the passenger seat. "We only have to take this turn and we're there." She nods in the direction of the next turn.

The location we drive to is where two busses are parked. These busses are for the trip. This trip is a summer break trip where teenagers from the age of 15-19 can go with. It's always so chilled on this trip because we have nice supervisors who even allows us to drink alcohol.

Since three years I would go with Justin, Paul and Tyler, who's also my best friend by the way, on this trip. I met them three years ago on the trip with my formal best friend. We automatically liked each other and promised that we would go on this trip every year until all of us graduates.

I lost the contact with my best friend but I won three new best friends so I don't care anymore.

"We are there" my mom parks the car and looks at me. "What?" I chuckle. "Don't do something stupid!" She says with concern. "I don't promise anything" I say laughing.

"If anything's wrong, call me." She says in the same tone Luca did. "God Luca is literally exactly like you" I smile and roll my eyes. "Now go grab your stuff from the luggage space and go to your friends" she rolls her eyes too.
"I love you mom. Bye!" I give her a kiss on the cheek and grab my luggage.

I turn around one more time and wave at her before going in the direction where Tyler, Justin and Paul are.

~

"Finally" I plop down to my bus seat next to Tyler and Justin. We sit in the last row so we could all sit next to each other. Tyler sits by the window, I sit next to him, Justin sits next to me and Paul on the other window next to Justin.

"Does anyone know the location yet?" Tyler looks at us. "No" I say disappointed.

Every year the trip would go to a new location and nobody was told where. If I'm being honest I have a hate-love relationship with this whole surprise thing. It is fun to be excited but if you're too excited it's annoying.