Back Home

❤︎Y/n's POV❤︎

We came back to LA yesterday.
Today is just a relax day since we all are still feeling a little gross from the plane ride. (does that make sense. Like you feel lazy for the next day after traveling) It's like 11:30 am right now and Vinnie and I are laying in bed. We are heading to the Hype house later today because they are doing a photoshoot. It doesn't start till 1:30 so we have a bit of time before we head there.

I get out of Vinnie's grip and head downstairs for a little brunch snack. When I get to the kitchen Addison and Bryce are sitting at the island eating acai bowls.

Y/n-"Hey guys" I smile at them and walk up to the island

Addi-"Hey love. We got Acai bowls, yours is in the fridge"

Y/n-"Thank you!!! I love youuu!!" I hug both her and Bryce then get the Acai bowl from the fridge. "So what are you guys doing today?" I say opening the container to my acai bowl

Addi-"I dont know Kourtney wants me to make a poosh video with her"

Bryce-"I need to figure out content. I filmed some stuff in NY but its not enough"

Y/n-"Vinnie and I are going to Hype cause they have a photoshoot. Do you wanna coke for content?"

Bryce-"Sure"

Addi-"Are you gonna be in the shoot?"

Y/n-"Most likely no. I'm not in Hype so... Vani and Ant will be there too since after the shoot all of us are going to Saddle Ranch for dinner so Addi you can meet us there if you want."

Addi-"Yea I would love that."

Bryce-"When do we gotta go to Hype?"he asks

Vinnie-"We gotta leave in 30 minutes. Just incase there is traffic" he says coming into the kitchen

Y/n-"Hey bub. Want some" I say holding my spoon and acai bowl up. He nods and grabs both items out of my hands and starts eating.
——————
After We all finished eating we went upstairs. Vinnie was gonna change at Hype since he didnt know what he needed to wear.

Bryce and I got ready while Addison went to set up for her video with kourtney and Vinnie waited for Bryce and I downstairs.

Y/n's outfit

Bryce and Vinnie's outfits (but Bryce has a shirt on)

And once we were all ready we headed to the Hype House~~~~~~~~~~Sorry this is short I literally have had a crappy night so I'll finish this and update tomorrow or later

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is short I literally have had a crappy night so I'll finish this and update tomorrow or later.
I literally was gonna work out but then a scorpion came out of my mat. Then my brother came and killed it so that was done and over with. Then I went to vacuum my room but when I turned the vacuum on it blew a fuse in my room. So now I'm sleeping in the living room cause my room is being a big no no right now. It's not even 3 am yet.

 It's not even 3 am yet