Last Chapter

~1 Week later~
The appointment
❥Y/n's POV❥
My alarm went off  so I got up and started getting ready. I changed into jeans and threw on a hoodie. I went brushed my hair and teeth then walked back out to see Vinnie still sleeping so I woke him up so he can get ready.
~~~~~
Once we got there Vinnie checked us in while I took a seat and Vinnie came back giving me papers that I need to fill out. He sat next to me and just watched me fill out the papers. I finished filling them out after about 5 minutes and gave them to the front desk lady. We were called back a little after. They took us into a room and the doctor sat me down on the chair and Vinnie stood by my side. The doctor asked me a few questions like if I was doing okay and how far along does she think I am. She then applied the clear gel stuff to my stomach and used the monitor to show us our baby. I started tearing up a bit and Vinnie smiled down at me and gave me a kiss on the top of my head. She wiped the gel off of me and gave Vinnie and I two pictures of our growing baby and told us to come back in a few weeks then sent us on our way. 
~~~~~~~~~

Tagged:Vinniehacker@Y/n

Tagged:Vinniehacker
@Y/n.Hacker- Surprise!!
❤️-9.8m 💬-722k

Tagged:@Y/n

Tagged:@Y/n.Hacker
@Vinniehacker- Best gift ever
❤️-6.8m 💬-522k

~4 weeks later~
Gender reveal
For the gender reveal party Avani and Addison planned it. They turned the backyard into a blue and pink wonderland. There were blue and pink cupcakes, Avani got custom blue and pink m&ms. There were streamers everywhere and balloons. We had different pink/red and blue food items and drinks to eat. It was honestly so perfect. When it was time to  figure out the gender Vinnie and I stood in the middle of everyone while Addison,Avani, Bryce, and Anthony popped confetti canons on us. When they did I closed my eyes for a second before opening them and seeing pink confetti in the air. I was so happy and so was Vinnie.
~~~~~~