Chapter 2. Girl On Fire

Megan's POV

So after I told Sir Antonio that his girlfriend was here, I decided to go bury myself in the library since there was no more work for the time being. I just needed to rest and enjoy reading a novel. I buried myself in my novel and read.

I later, realized it was almost dinner time and had to prepare dinner. At exactly 7 p.m. sharp, I was done with preparing dinner. Roast pork with crackling that could break your teeth and an abundance of roasted vegetables and pasta. The smell of the food was so succulent even I was salivating.

I called Antonio for dinner and served him the food. He munched on the food, I could not tell if he was hungry or because he was loving the food because the way he was munching on the food left me with a lot of questions.

Antonio: Thank you, you should cook like this more often.

I didn't even reply except fake a smile. The dinner ravenously filled his belly now his talking nonsense. This guy is going to be the death of me. He stays home one day and I feel like I have to quit my job. I cleared the table and cleaned everything and decided to retire to my room.

Oh, I had actually forgotten that today I didn't call Mitch. I mean that girl is my everything. She is the reason I had to be here.

📲 My deputy parent ha ha ha

📱hahaha, my first child, how are you today?

📲 I am fine, just tired. I had a lot of school work today and how was your day at work today?

📱Ok, love, my day was so boring. The boss was at home and pissing me off like hell.

📲 hahaha, I don't think it was that bad kkk

📱 Ohh, it was. Believe me, he's the last person you would want to spend the day with.

📲 Shame kkk I feel for you.

📱Anyway good night love. Let me retire to bed and study hard ok.

📱ok, good night.

Antonio's POV

I woke up in the morning, and I went for a jog then to the gym. After, I did my morning routine and prepared for work. I ate and had Herrera drive me to work. Just when I was about to start to delve into my work I decided to call my cupcake Hanna.

📱Hanna my love

📲 Hey

📱 Is that how you answer me now?

📲Sorry love, I was getting settled. How are you?

📱I am fine, when are coming back home? I mean, your contract in the States is ending in a couple of days right. I have a lot I want to do with you this side.

📲Ummm Antonio love, am not coming back yet. I renewed my modeling contract to a year.

📱And you're telling me this now? A 2months contract renewed to a year?

📲 No, No I was going to call you and tell you that.

📱It's fine, Goodbye.

I slammed the phone down, I mean, I was going to propose and marry her sooner than I thought because of my father's stupid wish. Where am I going to get a woman to marry on such short notice? No one, not even the dumbest person can agree to get married in a month from nowhere.

But I think if I can get to have a contract marriage that will be better. That way both the girl and I will gain something. I will offer her maybe 3million dollars and she can be my wife for 6months and will divorce after that. Wow, that even sounds more stupid than I thought.