Chapter 12 The Wedding.

Antonio's POV

"I can't wait to know the gender of the baby." I said brushing Megan's stomach whilst I was driving. "Oooh, wow, he had daddy's touch. Someone's happy that daddy touched him." I say as I felt the baby kick lightly and Megan touched my hand that was on top of her tummy. I was very happy that Megan decided to agree start of things again with me. I know I am stupid at times but this time I am really doing my best.

My parents were so happy that we chose to work things out. God knows I will do my best to and live every day trying to make her know that I am sorry for acting stupidly and I love her. "You know I love you right Baby?" I ask for more assurance. "Yes I know that my love. Even the baby knows that too." she said smiling and kissed me on the cheek.

"You don't know how sorry I am my pearl, It haunts me every time I close my eyes that I once made you cry and I was the reason for your tears and pain. " I regretfully told her. " I know you are sorry my love. Even me, I am sorry. I shouldn't have walked out on us the time I did. Maybe we would have worked out better then." she said but I know very well that her walking out and breaking the contract was the best decision. We would have built our foundation on lies not love back then.

"No my pearl, that time it was the best decision." I said and smiled at her. "Mitch told me about how sick you got at the early stages of the pregnancy. I wasn't there whilst I was supposed to be be there. You shouldn't have gone through that alone.  Thank you for keeping the baby. Thank you for not thinking about terminating it. You don't know how much I am grateful for that my petal." I said it getting more emotional.

" It's okay, I understand that. How could you  have known about it when I hadn't told you. At least when you knew you were bringing a child to the world you decided to come around, " She said rubbing her baby bump. "I kept it because it would always remind me that I loved it's father. The night my virginity was broken it left me a lifetime gift. A gift I will forever cherish. I always said the first man I will sleep with will be the first man I love and my heart beats for. So why deny this gift the chance to see the beauty of the world when I conceived it out of love." She smiled and her eyes were filled with tears. I rubbed her belly and the baby kicked again.

I parked the car and I got out. I went to open to open Megan's door and helped her out." Thank you once again for this gift my pearl, " I said to her and kissed her mouth then her belly and the baby kicked again. "I think the baby now knows your touch. It kicks every time you passionately touch it." Megan said as we proceeded to the doctor's office.

The doctor did an ultrasound. "There!, can you see the baby's little arms, his legs and there, right there what do you see?" the doctor was saying as he was moving his ultra sound device on Megan's stomach. "Is that the baby's, you know umm organs. Yah it's boy right!" I screamed in joy. My petal was carrying my son. I saw Megan smile as I jumped. "Yes you're right Antonio. It is a boy." I was so happy when he confirmed it. I couldn't help myself, I was so happy.

                                 *~*~*~*

Third Person

18 MONTHS LATER

There were thousands white orchids, a Ms. Tariro-designer dress, 60 easily recognizable guests and one crazy-in-love couple. Welcome to the 2022 vows of Antonio and Megan.

With the world assuming the couple would keep their big moment as ultra-private as they'd kept their relationship without anyone knowing, refusing to even confirm they were together or knew each other until Antonio had proposed to Megan in front of the world, on that day no detail was too tiny to breathlessly report.

A massive tent had been erected on the 5,000-square-foot patio of Antonio's penthouse. A collection of flowers—50,000 of Megan's favorite white dendrobium orchids, shipped in from Thailand—were delivered, followed by a collection of candelabras and an SUV bursting with AV equipment. Finally, the sedans containing their equally famous guests arrived.