Hide and Seek~ Mike

Let's pretend you both are 18+ okay 😀

You were playing hide and seek and your friend Christian (a boy) was counting so all of us can hide. We each went our separate ways and hid somewhere where Christian won't find us. I somehow ended up not finding a spot and he was already coming then I felt someone grab me and I hid with them I thought it was my cousin but it wasn't. I didn't look to see who it was because Christian was walking right in front of where I was hiding with someone. So I stayed quiet and didn't move or else he'll find us. He walked by us and went somewhere else. I looked up to see who I was hiding with and it was my crush.....

I looked at him in the eyes and he whispered "you okay" I said "Mike...." I look at him with a shocked expression on my face "yeah..umm thanks for pulling me in to hide with you I couldn't find a spot to hide but I did because of you..thanks" I felt my face getting red, I started blushing really hard. "Umm are you okay your face is turning red!?" He said. "yeah I'm fine I'm just uh..nevermind it's nothing" I said then his long slim fingers grabbed me from my throat, choking me, but I can still breathe and he said "tell me" while putting the piece of hair that was in front of my face in the back of my ear.

"It's uh it's you I'm blushing because of you" I said. Then he said "huh I wonder why 😏" then he pulled me on top of him to kiss me. The kiss lasted a long time. Then I think Christian heard us because after a while we heard footsteps but we didn't stop kissing and then he opened the door from where we were hiding and said "HAHAH I FOUND YOU-" then he realized me and Mike were making out. "Woah what are you guys doing" Christian said. Then after we heard him say that, we stopped not knowing he was there all this time. "I- UMM nothing we're not doing anything" I said getting off of Mike, forgetting he was watching us kiss almost the whole time. Mike sat up rubbing his bottom lip and looking up at me with his hair that I messed up

"Eh it's fine i don't really care you guys can do whatever you want." Then Christian left us alone and goes to find the others. "Why are you looking at me like that" I say. "I'm gonna finish what we started...why don't we leave from here and go to my place and finish there" he says. "Umm okay but finish what? 😳" I say then they said "you'll see..after today you'll be needing a wheelchair princess 😏" then he picks you up from your legs and puts you over his shoulders and walks out to his car and leave. You then notice and figure out what they were gonna do to you and you gulp super hard. But you just stay in your seat because you've always wanted Mike to do that with you.

Lets just imagine u are not a minor. And I finally updated this book. I'm sorry for the inactivity I just had no ideas. But I'm gonna try to update corazón in the next 2-3 days. ~Kendra 💞

Time: 4:19am
Date: June 19, 2021
Word Count: 585 words