🚨𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗖𝘂𝗯𝗮 ~ 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲 🚨

Requested by comolaflor95

You and Mike were finally together after being best friends for 7 years. You guys were offered tickets to spend a week in Cuba. You're almost done packing as you heard a knock on your door. It was ur husband Mike. "Oh hey mi amor" You smiled at him as you zipped up your last suitcase. "you ready?" He asked. "Yeah this is my last one" you slightly laughed. "Ok well the car has gas and everything's ready so we can go now" he said. "Ok yeah let me just put this is the car" you walked outside to the car and opened the trunk and put your suitcase in. "Ok there" you closed the trunk and got in the car. Mike was already in the car. He reversed out of the driveway and drove off on your way to Cuba.

It was a long way over and you got a little tired after a couple of hours mike had been driving so you laid your head on the window and fell asleep. You felt mike smiling at you in the most precious way. After a couple minutes mike had placed his hand on your thigh and left it there. You suddenly woke up to the car shaking and you hit your head on the window. Mike was driving on a bumpy road. "Ow" you rubbed your head. "Sorry if I woke you up..this road is bad" he said. "it's fine" you laid ur head back on the window again and fell back to sleep.

Let's skip to where they're already in Cuba because Idk what to right for the time that they're driving all the way over there...shall we??

You guys arrived in Cuba. "FINALLY WE'RE HERE!!" you yelled. "What are we gonna do first there's so many places I wanna go!!" You said. "Calm down my love we just got here and we need to go check in at the hotel first" mike slightly laughed. "Ok ok it's just..nevermind I just know we're gonna have fun, right" you smiled. "Yes of course that's what we're here for" he replied. At the hotel. You're walking right behind mike as he grabs his last luggage from the car. The paparazzi are attacking full on. "You and Mike getting down tonight!??" "When are you guys breaking up?" "Mike deserves better than you"....

All the paps and fans screamed at you. Mike turned and saw the hurt expression on your face. He was beyond mad as he made his way in front of you. He took your hand in his and pulled you close to him. "This is the girl that I love and I'd appreciate it if you leave her the hell alone!!" Mike yelled at the paps. You smiled and left a small kiss on his lips. A smirk appeared on his face as he walked through the crowd surrounding you both. You walked into the hotel. "I swear the paparazzi asks to many personal and hurtful questions!" mike complained. "Yeah but it's alright hopefully that never happens again" you said. "But it happens all the time every where I go, but we're here to have fun and spend some time together so I won't let my anger get to me" mike said.

"Ok I won't either" you smiled at him. You checked in and went into an elevator up to your room. "Room 156 here we are" mike said opening the door picking me up bridal style taking me towards the bed and laying me down as he smirked. "What are you smirking for?" you questioned as he was on top of you. "Nothing just thought that since we're married and have been close for a very long time I figured maybe we should you know" mike said. "Ahh i see, and on a vacation too, smart" you pulled him into a kiss.

You went slow at first then it soon got very heated and you can feel how bad Mike wanted it. "Wait" you got up and brought the luggage in from outside the door, and shut the door and walked back to the room. "Ok there" you continued. He started making his hands down to your ass and squeezed it gently making you open your mouth to give him an entrance to slip in his tongue. He started kissing your neck after a couple of minutes that the both of you were making out and you can feel the marks he left. He took off your shirt and made his way to your chest area. "Do you wanna go any further" mike asked. Without any hesitation you quickly said yes, so he continued his way down leaving soft kisses on your stomach.

You were very needy at that time and loved his soft touch on your body. You felt yourself feel different and wanted everything he had to offer to you for your first time since you got together. "Mike i want you to go all in please we both know we need each other" you said. "You sure?" Mike asked. "Yes no give me everything you got I wanna feel the pleasure and be satisfied" you leaned back. Without any second after you finished your sentence mike quickly undressed you and palmed your breasts as he unbuckled his belt with his other hand. "Ok ready" mike asked. "Mhm" you looked at him as he slid it inside you making you lean your head back and squeeze your eyes shut.

He wanted to ask if it hurt but he knew that it was your first time and that's probably how everyone's first time goes. But he still wanted to ask just in case. "Do you want me to keep going" he asked again. "Yeah im ok just go" you replied. He went slow at first making you get used to it, but as soon as he saw you enjoying it he picked up his pace a little faster than before making you moan. "Ohhh yess" you bit your lip. Mike kept it at a steady pace as he bent down to make out with you again. You couldn't help but to moan while he was kissing you. He let go and went back to pleasuring you. He went faster and thrusted harder making the skin to skin contact louder.

You let out a moan as he finally reached your g-spot making you arch your back. "Fuckkk mikee!!" You moaned. "Yes mi amor" he said gripping onto your waist going deeper into you. "Hooolyyy mmm shitt" you breathed out heavily. He took it out of you and pumped himself for a bit then went back to you. This time you were on all fours. He went back in and held onto your waist while thrusting into you. "You like that" he whispered in your ear sending chills down your spine that turned you on even more.
"mike go fasterrrr" you demanded. Mike then started going much more faster and louder moans came out of your mouth. "Shhh my lovee" mike moaned. "Ohh fuckkk mike AHHH!!" you moaned.

Mike smacked your ass and left his hand mark on it and smirked. You reached your climax. "Mike im gonnaa cum mm" you moaned. "Go ahead amor" he groaned. You let it out as mike still thrusted. "AgGGHhhH shiiitttt!!" You arched your back. "Good girl" mike stopped and made out with you while he fingered you. He grabbed your neck and fingered you fast. "Ahh mm" you moaned between the kiss. "Mike give me your MHmMHh FUCKK!!" , "My what mamas" he smirked. You leaned back and let out moans. "You'reee dickk" you let out heavy moans. He stopped fingering you and moved over to your mouth.

You took the 10 inches in your mouth as you felt his precum splattered over it. It went down your throat and you didn't...gag 😳. "Damn how are you not gagging" mike said shocked as he moved your hair out of your face. "Practice" you said licking his tip swirling your tongue around it. "How do you practice" he asked. "Brushing my tongue" you winked at him. He looked up and groaned. "UggH HoLy sHiT" he moaned. "Keep going amor" he leaned back brushing his hands through his hair. You pumped him up and down licking him all over. You felt a twitch in your mouth and he came seconds later. He moaned as he released. "Oh damn baby" he looked at you and kissed you.

You smiled as you laid down next to him. "Damn that was fun" mike said. "Yeah for a first time" you said. "I didn't think you'd be that good" he teased. "Oh shut up Michael" you playfully rolled your eyes. He grabbed your hand. "I'm glad I'm with you here in Cuba" he turned to his side. "Me too" you look at him. "I don't know anyone else who would make me happier than you. I just know we're gonna have fun here" he smiled. "Yeah we always do" you kissed him and rubbed his cheek.

Then you cleaned up the beds and went in the shower and mike went in after and blah blah blah. Yk how it goes. Then you got ready for an event the hotel is hosting and went on a date with him. And yeah 😎

Sorry for the inactivity again 🥲. I just didn't have any ideas yk. My brain is fried and I've been focusing on other things but I promise more chapters and updates will be posted. Also for corazón too. I just don't know what to write. I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I COME UP WITH SOMETHING I PROMISE 😭😟. Anyways I love you and thanks for 39K READS AND 452 VOTES 😭. I love you guys a lot thanks for everything and support.

I- not me getting emotional 🥲. ANYWAYS BYE CUZ IM BORING ~ Kendra 💞 has sweg 😏😎

Time: 5:55am
Date: August 7, 2021
Word Count: 1662 words