Commonalities in War.

"THE ANSWERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE.  SHE NEVER SAW A NEED TO HIDE THEM FROM US TOO DEEPLY.  AND IF  IT APPEARS SO,

THEN  WE MUST BE THE BUTT OF HER  JESTS."

"Lady Wisdom, in all her terrifying, glorious splendour has provided man with the tools to survive since her infancy.  Whether it be through actual tools from metals and stone or plants and their power to nourish, restore and even... enhance our health.  Lady Wisdom owes us nothing.  

"So, the least we could do, is try to understand what she doth  us to know. The little we do know, we bid Botany and Herbalism. You should know this alas, we've been doing botany for quite some time ".

From within the hairs of  Mr. Gardeners' snow white beard appeared white chalk.  He stopped his ramblings and begun to write upon the blackboard behind him. Quite interesting findings.

The small class found it interesting.

Caspian found it quite interesting in deed.  

And maybe Alifa would find it interesting too.

Caspian's eyes accidentally gazed over to his neighbours direction for the fifth or so time .  His very unfocused focused neighbour. 

Alifa's  dark eyes were slightly glossed over and her  warm body heat and  shoulders (that very occasionally brushed past Caspian's) were bent and awkward.  Her mouth slightly open and humming.

Her sleeved arm was on the table, covering anyone's  sight from fully seeing what she was doing.

"Now, if ye  would turn your books hither to page 237, having taken the aptitudes test, all nine of you are well capable and able for the skip in topics. I'm feeling rather patriotic and peckish. So, on to the title of our focus please." Mr. Gardener's voice rang throughout the small room. 

The sound of books opening and knowledge bouncing against the old walls filled the place as the students prepped their pens and copies.

All bar Alifa, who again, seemed to be too interested in whatever she was horribly hiding.

Alifa's head thundered with the same awful headache, and while her head had a painful vendetta against her, her mind paid no attention to  it as her brain flowed with words and ideas.