5: Troubles

October 3rd, 2:31 PM. Location: Bakugou's Apartment.

Bakugou sighed, trying to keep calm. 

"You don't understand!" Izuku cried, sitting on the couch. "What? What do I not understand?!" Katsuki argued, walking back and forth. 

"I never said I wanted this baby in the first place, Kacchan! For the past few weeks, I've been trying to find excuses to get you to forget about it!! And you- You can't even be on the same page damn it!" Midoriya whined. 

"Sure, Deku! You should've at least told me straight up about your opinion! Jesus Christ, you didn't have to lie about it all that time! And you had no right to start taking abortion pills without consulting me first! This is our baby!" Katsuki argued, giving a good shove to the box that was resting on the coffee table, causing it to fall to the ground and open.

"Stop pushing things around- I- It's my body! I'm allowed to make my own choices! I don't want to change! I want to stay the same size I am not! I don't want to have a baby and be stuck at home, while you go work! It's too soon, and too much of a big responsibilty!!" Midoriya cried. 

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! I've always had my future planned out- Since I was like, 11 years old. I knew I wanted to become the number one hero, I know I wanted to have a loving boyfriend, who I would eventually propose to, and have a kid!" Katsuki yelled. "Propo- That's not important right now! After 3 months, I won't be able to have an abortion anymore! And I want one! I'm not ready to be a mom, Kacchan! And if you truly love me, you'll understand!!" Izuku cried, now sobbing between words.

Bakugou wanted to understand, but couldn't get over the fact that his own boyfriend had lied to him, and had been trying to take their baby away behind his back. 

"I love you. I really do. But... Damn it. Deku, I'm dissapointed. I want a baby, so stop taking the pills." Katsuki ordered, backing off, and earning another sob from the omega. 

There was a moment of silence. 

"We need a break." Izuku said, looking up and wiping his tears. 

Katsuki looked up, sighing. "Yeah, y'know what? You're right. Let's just, go out, get something to eat or whatever, and we'll talk about this like rational adults-" Bakugou said, grabbing his coat.

Midoriya sobbed a little more before shaking his head.

"No! God damn it Kacchan! I meant I need a break from us! I want a break!" 

Bakugou clutched onto his coat to the sound of Izuku's words. "What?" He managed to cough out.

"I said... I said I want a break." 

"You want to break up?" Bakugou asked. 

"Not to break up! I just-" Before Izuku finished his sentence, Katsuki had already stormed towards the door. "Kaccha-" 

"You're right. Let's break up. You're the one that's going to regret getting an abortion. Don't come crying to me, asshole." Katsuki growled, on the verge of tears, before he ran out.

Midoriya was alone, crying and confused. 

Was he really wrong about this whole thing? Was he being too selfish by thinking about his body? Or was he doing the right thing..?

Yes, I may or may not have inspired the break-up scene from the popular sitcom: F.R.I.E.N.D.S... I don't know how to write break-ups! Don't judge people! XD

-Sucky Author