i guess i have a brother now

"n- no. you're my sister?" george says, a slight choke in his voice.

"your mum, well i guess our mum just told me..." i explain.

"i didn't know...i'm sorry you didn't know either y/n/n."

"i've got to go." i say quickly, so that george doesn't hear me cry properly.

"oh- ok bye..." he replies quietly before i press the 'end call' button.

i look over to jack and hand him back his phone, close to more tears.
he looks at me apologetically, moves closer and engulfs me into his arms in an attempt of comfort.
as soon as his arms surround me, the tears fall faster down my face.

"y/n?"

"yeah?" i sob.

"i know this sounds like a stupid question right now...but are you ok? like other than the obvious, are you ok or not?" he asks slowly.

"i- i think so...it's just i never expected to have been lied to my entire life..."

"you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do."

"i guess so, but i really never thought- "

"that your mum isn't actually your mum?" he says.

"yeah..."

i feel my eyes grow heavier, as i cry myself to sleep in jack's arms.

i feel myself waking around what i assumed to be two hours later to jack having a conversation with somebody, in the same position i was in when i fell asleep.

"you've gotta settle her down and go to eat jack." i hear a male voice speak.

they mustn't know that i'm awake yet.

"i don't care. i'm not leaving her. she's upset, she needs someone and that someone is going to be me." jack whispers back.

"jack you've already been sat here for almost four and a half hours, you need to move."

"i'm not moving. i'll sit here for another 12 hours if i have to. i'm not moving until she's awake and she wants to move." jack replies, trying to keep his voice as low as he could.

"there's people downstairs waiting for you jack, come on." the other guy says.

"i'm not leaving her, tom." jack replies, adamant on his decision.

"jack man, come on..."

"you guys know i'm awake, right?" i say, letting out a small laugh.

i sit myself up on jack's lap and look him in the eyes.

"you're adorable. thank you," i smile at him.

i kiss him on the cheek and jump up; making my way out of his room and into his kitchen, to see who tommy was talking about being downstairs.
i walk into the kitchen to find wilbur, tubbo, george and niki.

"oh- hi!" i begin, "what're you all doing here?"

"i decided that i would get everyone to come here because i could tell how upset you were, but umm...you don't seem to upset anymore?" george says.

"i'm ok now, i guess. i fell asleep on jack and woke up and i'm all good now."

"i'm sorry, what?" niki says.

(btw this isn't in any way jealousy from niki, i just wanted someone to say it and felt that niki would fit the line best lol)

"uhh..." i hesitate, slightly confused, weighing up my options of what i could say that would give the least response from the others.

run.

~~~jack pov~~~
(omfg ikr! this hasn't happened before!)

"you're adorable. thank you," she says.

she kisses me on the cheek and jumps up, making her way out of my room.
i feel my cheeks flush and i look down, avoiding eye contact with tommy.

"what was that man?" tommy half squeals.

"i- i don't know what you're on about."

"yes you do! for one, you just refused to move because you thought y/n would be the slightest bit upset if she woke up and you were gone and two, you're literally fucking blushing right now!" he shouts.

"dude! shut the fuck up! you're being so fucking loud right now!" i whisper-shout back.

"ok, fine, i'll be quieter, but you've got to tell me what's going on. i mean, you're literally still blushing right now."

(690 words🙃 funny number😅)

"i- i don't know what's going on..."

"you like her. that much is obvious. but what're you gonna do about it?"

"ok, fine. i do like her, alot actually. but i mean, she's two years younger than me and i don't even think she likes me back if i'm completely honest. i mean, what do i do if she finds out and she doesn't feel the same way?" i ramble.

"well, you're about to find out..." tom says, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

~~~
a.n.:
first pov switch, poggers.
also, it'll be back to y/n pov for what i'm hoping to be the rest of the book, so yeah, enjoy this pov switch while it lasted i guess, lol.
anyways, thanks to MrboymrWill for commenting and for sticking around lol, i really do appreciate it alot <3
thanks for reading <3

xoxo