Part 55

The next day Mahira's alarm rang as it was time for fajar prayer. Mahira got up and woke up the princess with the same love. They did their ablution and prayed their fajar namaz asking Allah to be with them and fill their and their new family member's life with more name, fame, and wealth and also there should be love, care, and respect in each relation which they will get bind from today onwards. They read Quran but did not sleep back as they did the final checking of the jewellery and dress before packing their bags to go to their apartment.

All the ladies completed their breakfast at khan Mansion. Asad and Zaid were not allowed to come out of the room till Mahira and Zarin were here as it was considered to be a bad omen to see bride and groom before marriage. So Bijan strictly warned them not to meet each other and send their breakfast in their rooms. Mahira and Zarin along with Zoya, Zara, Rukaiya aunty, and the bodyguards Varun and Hamza went to their apartment. Saad and Yusuf too went with them and after dropping and checking the decoration came back to Khan Mansion for Asad and Zaid.

There were around 20 bodyguards at the building entrance because news reporters were standing there to capture their photos. Some were there for live telecast also. This was because of few of their guest viral their photos of yesterday's events on social media. Though the khan's knew media would be there during the reception and might use their contacts and would lend up here near Mahira's building so they arrange the security today also.

The beautician came to Mahira's apartment and made them ready. Mahira wore a red bridal dress with the jhoomar and mang tikka which Nagma had kept for her and Bijan gave. Asad was wearing a cream color sherwani with a red turban.

Zarin wore her pink color bridal dress just 15 minutes before the grooms would come

Zarin wore her pink color bridal dress just 15 minutes before the grooms would come. Zarin kept her hairstyle simple it was just a braid with a middle partition for mang tikka. So that it won't spoil the efforts of the beauticians, at the last moment when she wears her heavy zari work dress. Zaid too wore a cream color sherwani with a maroon shawl hanging on his shoulder.

 Zaid too wore a cream color sherwani with a maroon shawl hanging on his shoulder

(Zaid and Zarin ☝️) 

Zara and Zoya had started clicking their pics as Asad and Zaid had requested and also removed many selfies with them but did not send them as Rukaiya aunty saw them and scolded the girls saying not to send them considering as a bad omen to see before marriage.