13. I'll Be Fine

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
•slightly violent nightmares
•hungy vampy boi 🥺

~Two days~

⚠️

I stumble through the darkness, unable to make out my surroundings. A dark chuckle echoes around the space, coming from everywhere all at once. My breathing quickens, as does my heart rate and I hear a familiar voice behind me, "your heart is racing Sugar..." I turn, to see no one as laughter echoes off the walls around me.

Then my fathers voice echoes from all around me "vampires arent capable of love Y/N... their only instinct is to feed and kill. Never let yourself fall into ones grasp." With that a loud scream echoes around as I turn, trying to find the source of all the noise. Nothing. Just seemingly empty darkness.

"Did you really believe that?!" I hear Gerards voice snap, "I needed to get close to you! How was I supposed to feed to keep myself alive, without being guilt tripped by everyone, if I didnt make it seem like your decision?" I feel my eyes start to tear up, "no... that's not right! You're not real!" I scream into the darkness "gee cares about me. He wouldnt hurt me." I say, false strength in my voice.

A sharp sting emits from my neck, with the familiar pain of fangs digging into my flesh, I feel my legs start to grow shakey. I collapse, making eye contact with a red eyed, bloody Gerard as I black out.

⚠️

I shoot up out of bed, looking around for the raven haired vampire. Nowhere... I slowly climb out of bed and rush out of my room quietly.

"I smell trouble..." I hear Ray whisper as I creep down the stairs. "Itll be fine, you always smell trouble when he shows up," Gerard responds. I step into the room, rubbing my eyes and hugging Gerard from behind. "Hey sugar," he says with a smile, turning around and placing a kiss to the top of my head. "I need you to go get dressed doll, we've got company today," he says gently and I nod "alright Gee, just hold me for a second?" I ask, just wanting to feel his arms around me, after that awful nightmare I had.

"Of course sugar," with that, he gently picks me up and walks over to the couch, holding me in his lap, his arms tightly around my waist as I keep my face in his neck. "Gee" I say his name quietly and he hums, gently running his hands through my hair. "You arent gonna use me to feed again are you? And you'll never hurt me, right?" I ask, slightly muffled from my hiding spot.

Ray had left by now, leaving the two of us to cuddle on the couch. "Of course not doll... what's got you so worried all of a sudden?" He asks, gently pulling me from his neck, resting his hands on my cheeks. "I had a nightmare... I remembered my father telling me that vampires couldn't love, they're only driven by their instinct to kill and feed..." I trail off, taking a deep breath as my eyes start to water. "And... and you showed up and said you didnt really care about me, you just needed to gain my trust so it would seem like.. like it was my choice to let you use me to feed." I say, tears slipping from my eyes and running down my cheeks.

"No, babydoll, no... I'd never do that to you, you know that... I'd take a stake to the heart, before hurting you again, well, without your permission of course," He finishes, wiping the tears from my face, he takes a deep breath and start quietly singing, "These are the eyes and the lies of the taken... These are their hearts but their hearts don't beat like ours..." he continues, singing the unfamiliar song quietly into my ear.

"Stop your crying, helpless feeling. Dry your eyes and start believing... here's one thing they'll never take from you..." he finishes, lightly pressing his lips to mine. I slowly kiss back, taking comfort in his cold lips and his hands on my cheeks. "You're cold Gee..." I trail off, "I havent fed in a few days, I'll be fine, I can resist." He says, "are you sure?" I ask, he nods. "Let's just go get dressed Sugar," I nod and he stands, holding me on his hip and walking up the stairs to my room.

Once we enter, he sets me down and I grab his hand, "if you need to feed, you can Gee. I dont want you to get hurt." He nods, taking a deep breath "and I dont wanna send you into some panic from the dream you had..." he whispers. I look up at him "I'll be fine Gee, c'mon," I lead him over to the bed and shove him down, placing myself on his lap.

⚠️⚠️

"Look, the vessels already busted here so itll make it easier, right." I say, moving the neck of my t-shirt so he can see the bruise from last time. "Can I take this off, ya know, for easier access? Holding the shirt to the side isnt very efficient..." I nod and let him remove my shirt, leaving me topless. His eyes widen, "what, do you think I sleep in a bra?" I ask he doesnt respond "dude, you act like you've never seen boobs before. Just do it so I can get dressed, its cold." I giggle.

He shakes his head, snapping out of his trance. "Right," he leans toward me and I tilt my head to the side so he has a better angle. "C'mon, we dont have all day!" I giggle as his breath fans my already bruised neck. He presses his lips gently to the bruise, before sinking his teeth into my skin and taking what he can. Soon enough he decides hes finished and his tongue laps at the wound on my neck, cleaning up any stray blood.

⚠️⚠️

He pulls away, licking his lips and I lean forward, resting against his chest, a little dizzy. He cradles me in his arms, placing gentle kisses on my forehead and cheeks, whispering small words of affirmation, making me smile. "Thank you princess," he says gently, "you're welcome..." I mutter, nuzzling my head against his chest.

A few minutes later, he leaves to his room to get dressed and I walk to my closet, finding clothes. I pull a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a random band shirt on and slowly leave the room, my socked feet make no noise on the wood floors as I sneak down the hallway.

I make it to the bottom of the stairs and stop, listening intently to the conversation in the living room. I peek my head around the doorway, hoping no one will see me. Inside I see Gerard and Frank sitting on the couch, not paying attention to the door and a stranger in a chair across from them.

Said stranger has slicked back dark brown hair, dressed in a leather jacket and black dress shirt, matching black jeans. He makes eye contact with me and I quickly move back around the edge of the doorway, out of sight. "After all, there's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for, am I right?" I slowly peek back around the doorway to see their reactions. Gerard nods as Frank looks over at him, discontent on his face.

"So you have-" Frank cuts him off, "Brendon, could you not target the lovely lady standing just outside the doorway please?" He asks, turning back to see me standing in the door with watery eyes. I back up slowly as Gerard turns to face me, "hey sugar!" He says, smiling, I furrow my eyebrows and frown. "No."

___________1315____

Stay rad weirdos ✌<3