⋇Ending⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Four months passed and their relationship grew more stronger..

Priti was eating breakfast and Raghav was in office.. Suddenly she felt nausea and went to bathroom..

"What happened Priti??.. Is everything alright??".. Meenu asked.. She looked at her but still was feeling unwell..

"Maa, I don't know.. It's been one or two week I'm feeling nausea, head spinning and moreover I felt unconscious yesterday.. Then Raghav gave me some water and I told him not to tell you".. Meenu understood everything but she was needed a confirmation..

"You go and take rest.. I'm calling Raghav".. She told holding her..

"Maa, I'm alright now.. No need to call him".. Priti denied but she didn't listen to Priti.. Laying her on bed she called Raghav..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"What happened Maa??.. Why did you call me in hurry??".. He was so scared..

"Take Priti to the doctor".. She ordered..

"But what happened to her??".. Without thinking anything he rushed towards their room and came to see Priti who was sleeping on bed..

"She's not feeling well for some days".. She stated as Raghav nodded..

"Yes Maa, I know.. I'm calling the doctor".. Saying so he took his mobile..

"Call a gynecologist".. She stated..

He looked at her surprisingly thinking why her mother was asking for a gynecologist but didn't tell anything.. He just hummed..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Congratulations Mr. Raghav!!.. You are going to become a father!!".. Raghav was shocked as well as surprised hearing the doctor..

He looked at Priti with moist eyes who was still gazing at the doctor innocently.. Priti who was still in a different zone as she placed her hand on her belly and looked towards Raghav with happy tears.. Meenu sat beside Priti and hugged her caressing her hairs.. She didn't waste a single time and hugged her back..

"Now you have to take care of you and your child both Priti.. Eat healthy and take healthy".. Doctor added and then left..

Placing a pillow in her back for support Meenu left her room.. Raghav sat beside her..

"Thanks for giving me the world's best feeling ever".. He exclaimed pecking her forehead.. Priti smiled and hid herself in his embrace..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Days were passing like this.. Raghav and Meenu used to pamper Priti like a baby and were taking her proper care.. She used to ask Raghav daily showing her belly on the mirror..

"Raghav why my baby bump isn't showing??".. She asked pointing at her belly.

He suddenly bursted out in laughter as she glared him..

"It needs time Priti, minimum five months".. He told still laughing..

"Now come and complete your food".. He kept the spoon infront of her mouth..

"Please I don't want to eat more".. She said with a puppy face..

"Do you want our child to be weak??.. You have to take proper food in this time.. Now open your mouth".. He said rolling his eyes as she gulped the bite innocently..

"It's enough.. I don't wanna eat more.. Do you want to make me a football"

Raghav glared at her pouting face..

"No more tantrums.. You've to eat it"

He said with a fake angry look as she turned her face and ran out of there making faces..

He huffed knowing his wife's antics..

⋇✦⋇