⋇Chapter-38⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

They came to see Dhruv was sitting on a couch.. Seeing him Priti hid herself behind Raghav as he looked back at her in an assuring manner..

Raghav entered with attitude and without taking any permission he sat on the couch.. Dhruv was hell shocked..

"Hey hey hey!! how dare you in enter my house without my permission??.. You illiterate fool!!".. He shouted..

Priti fisted her hands and thought to kick on his balls and drag him out of the house immediately..

"Shut the fuck up!!.. You bustard!!.. This is my father's house which he made on his own.. He didn't grab others' property like you moron!!".. Priti shouted at him..

Dhruv got up from the sofa and came closer to her.. Priti took some steps backward and looked at her husband.. She was wanting Raghav to say something but he wasn't telling anything and was just sitting on the couch folding his one leg above another..

"It was his house but now it's mine.. So, you guys aren't allowed here but yes you can stay here with me Priti.. Atleast I can give you money, fame and the ultimate pleasure which every girl wants from her husband".. As he completed his sentence, Priti gave him a death glare but Raghav was still silent.. A lone tear came from her eyes looking at her husband..

"Come to me again!!.. You are my last craving which I want badly".. He stated taking some steps forward..

"Stop!!".. She showed him her palm but he didn't listen..

Priti lost her control and slapped him tightly..

"You!!".. Saying so he was about to touch her but a hand stopped him from doing anything.. Raghav stood in front of him making a wall saving her from him..

"I didn't know, you are a educated fool!!.. Firstly, it was my father-in-law's property and he already wrote in his will that after her daughter's marriage 51% shares will be transferred to her husband and other 49% will be her daughter's.. That's why he always wanted his son-in-law to be a trusted one.. Secondly, after Priti's marriage, she became my legal wife.. In that way, when she wrote her property in your name that means, she gave 49% shares to you by her choice but 51% is still now mine.. Thirdly, as I have greater share I can take that property back if it seems my wife is misusing it and can write it as mine.. So, now on, I'm the owner of this house and the whole property is mine!!".. He told in one go which shocked everyone..

Even Priti didn't know this then how could Raghav came to know about this??..

"Lawyer uncle please show him the papers".. Raghav stated as all looked at the entrance..

Priti saw their family lawyer and his father's closest friend came..

"Now you have to leave this house Mr. Dhruv as early as possible!!.. You are no longer the owner of this house!!".. The lawyer stated showing him some papers.. Dhruv gave death glare to all..

"And one more thing from next time, I don't want to see you near Priti or else I will have to hand you over the police.. So don't you even think of it.. This is my last warning to you.. I guess, now you can understand my power or position and for your kind information, I belong to a middle class family but atleast I am well educated but I guess inspite of having a high class family you didn't educate yourself"

"Priti, It shouldn't have been done".. Dhruv added glaring at her..

"One more correction, She is my wife so from now onwards, kindly call her by 'Mrs. Raghav Avasti', understood!!".. Raghav declared..

"Leave this house right now".. The lawyer showed him the gate and he left..

Priti looked at Raghav and came closer to him wrapping her arms around him placing her head on his chest..

"I'm impressed Mr. Raghav Avasti".. She told hugging him on which he blushed..

⋇✦⋇