end of book one

If you've managed to make it this far, all I can say is a huge thank you for sticking with my story! Honestly, I don't care about views or votes. All I care about is those few people who are reading and (hopefully) enjoying my work, and I appreciate every single one of you. And especially a big thank you to those who left the odd comment throughout the chapters, even if it's just one or two, as receiving those comments is always what makes me want to keep going.

I also want to thank my girlfriend, who was the first person to finish this book and is constantly encouraging me to feel better about my writing. Also to my parents, who do not even know that this book exists but still are the best parents a person could ask for, supporting me with whatever I choose to do. And finally my friends from both secondary and the new friends from college, who I honestly couldn't live without.

Beautiful Thieves also recently won it's first ever competition! I somehow won the action/adventure genre of the Borderverse Awards by @Alana_Sinclair (who you should definitely check out) and even something so small means a lot. It's so nice seeing the few people who are enjoying my work and hopefully more people will too.

I'm not sure if any of this made sense, but basically I'm sending anyone reading this all the love and good luck for the future. If you're going through a tough time right now, I'm giving you lots of virtual hugs and I promise everything will get better.

Life can be beautiful, I promise you.

*cringe*

Anyways, I am currently working on the sequel to this book. It's taking me a while, as I want to get it completely right, but hopefully I will be publishing and updating it very soon. What happened during Beautiful Thieves is just the start, so watch out *smirks in omniscient author*. Keep an eye out!

Btw, to any of you lovely people who have just finished the book, please feel free to message me your thoughts about the story/characters etc. At the moment, all I want to do is talk and talk about this book with someone who enjoyed it, so please do! You can always drop me a DM on Wattpad, and hopefully I will be making an Instagram account for my writing soon. I'm friendly, I promise :)

Hopefully I'll see you all again in the sequel <3

~ alanna grey x