F I V E

Rick's POV

In the beginning of all the practice Y/N was so tired I needed to carry her to our dorm but now she can actually walk to her dorm while carrying her stuff. Guess she got stronger. She's still angry about the guy in the restaurant.

That night was actually really fun. She's still sad that she didn't pay something from the bill but we're not gonna let her pay. That's rude.

That's what went through my head the whole morning. I woke up before Y/N and changed, woke her up so she could get ready.

"Wake up, wake up, it's time to wake up"

"5 more minutes Rick"

"Oh- you don't wanna wake up?"

"No<3"

"Okay"

*weird scream* "AHHH"

"Wake your ass up!"

"I hate you Ricky boy"

"Aww I love you to princess"

She didn't take my words serious. Every time she told me "I hate you" I always said "I love you to" but she though it was a joke or like I mean I were sarcastic.

She actually got up and changed. I waited outside and she come in her varsity jacket. It looked so good on her. The colors made her pop. And she wore my shirt?

"Why my shirt princess?"

"Because all my shirts are dirty, I'm not going in an dress"

"Okey, you could just said you would use my shirt. And of course. You can take my clothes at any time"

"Aww thanks Ricky"

We walked to the others at breakfast. Then this one boy came and hugged Y/N. That's until we saw who he was. The fuck boy. Me, Cole and Scooter looked at each other and some other in the team told Adam who he was. A fuck boy on the lacrosse team.

"Hi babe" he said

"Hi lover boy" Y/N said

"I am actually in a rush but I couldn't not say hi to you"

"Okey, talk to me later" she said as he sprinted away

"You know that's the schools fuck boy right?" Scooter asked

"But he's sweet?" She asked

"Nope, don't come to us when you break up with him and he wants you back. Every girl on the cheerleading team were together with him at the same time."

"Oh my god. If he cheats, then I leave" she said with a bit of a sad tone

We all knew he was in a rush to talk to his other girlfriends. We're not stupid right.

We eventually got to breakfast and sat at our table. Of course he was making out with a girl when we got there.

"Just break up with him" Cole said

"Yeah let me text him that so he sees it in the middle of a make out" Y/N said

"Feisty. I like it" I said

Y/N took her phone up. And god she texts fast. Her small thumbs just got on the letters perfect like she's been writing on her phone so much. And then she send it with not hesitation.

"So what did you write?" Cole said

"I'm breaking up with you. Don't ever talk to me again. The whole school sees you making out with one freshmen girl outside. Your not sneaky. Your not my lover boy. Your the schools fuck boy. Don't ever message me again you fucking shlag"