"Now what do we have here"

"Shit!" She heard another man shout as she bolted up the stairs, immediately regretting not heading to the door.
She heard footsteps follow her as she ran into the bathroom locking the door panting.
She was shaking quite aggressively as the adrenaline took over her body causing her to pace as she realised her phone was in her school bag.

Trapped in the bathroom with no way of shouting for help she started to tear up.
Suddenly their was a vicious knock at the door causing the adolescence to jump backing into the corner of the bathroom.
"Now come on darling, open the fucking door now!" The deep voice shouted
"Don't make me break the fucking thing!" He boomed but Amanda was frozen in the corner, as she slid down the wall sitting down hugging her legs.
"Come on honey, I'm gonna fucking shoot the lock in a second if you don't unlock it yourself!" He yelled causing Amanda so suddenly sob as she knew he was gonna open the door breaking the safety she founded
"5"
"4"
"3"
He started counting down and Amanda just put her head in between her knees crying hard now.
"2"
"Don't make me get to one"
He paused for a second giving her one last chance before he clocked his gun at the handle and shot 3 times.
Amanda screamed as she realise the man had now got in.
"Now what have we here" he grinned eyeing her up and down. She noticed he was wearing a green mask
She started begging him to leave her alone as he walked over to where she was sat and bent down. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up.
His touch made the adrenaline kick back in as she started to tug back and hit hit arm which was grasping onto hers tightly.
He suddenly rammed her into the wall and pressed his forearm into her chest pinning her in place.
She looked down as she attempted to push him of but he was a very tall man probably reaching 6'2 and Amanda who was hoping for another growth spurt was only around 5'2, so she didn't have much of a chance fighting him of.

She saw him reach for his gun out of his belt making her freeze in position and he brought it up to her chin pointing it upwards forcing her to look up at him. She trembled as she made eye contact, she saw through his mask that he had slight stubble, and a basic brown coloured eyes, he leaned down and got very close to her face, to the point where she could smell his breath

"If you don't stop fucking screaming and struggling I'll put a fucking bullet in your pretty little head, got it princess." He practically whispered.
Amanda just moved her eyes from his face to the ground which the man took as a yes.
He then used his hand which was pinning her to the wall to spin her shoulder round on one swift move so her back was now facing him and he pushed her to the side so she was facing the door and grabbed the back of her neck moving forward, moving her with him.
Walking her downstairs he kept the gun attached to the back of her shoulder as they entered the kitchen.

"She's a pretty one, ain't she?" The man who she recognised as the one who saw her in the first place said checking her out. He had a blue mask on and matching blue eyes from what she could see
"She's also a fucking kid mate" chuckled green mask behind her
"Yeah you nonce" said the one wearing a yellow mask making blue mask wink at Amanda causing her to look away feeling very uncomfortable.
"What we gonna do with her?" The only other man said, he was wearing a brown mask.
"Well we either kill her or take her with us and get some extra form daddy to have her back" said green mask pulling her head back by her hair as he said it.
"Oh sweetheart, you weren't supposed to be here" said green mask looking down at her
"Please let me go, I won't tell anyone and I'll tell my parents I was out and didn't see anything." She begged
"I'm sorry sugarplum, but it's not gonna happen" these nicknames were really starting to get on her nerves.
"Right we've got everything we want" brown mask stated
"Let's get going then" blue masked said
This was when reality started to kick and Amanda started to struggle, making green mask grab her waist and lift her up of the ground. She started kicking violently screaming in the process.
Green mask aggressively pressed his hand onto her mouth as her screams became muffled.
"You know what grab some duct tape, we'll tie her up here to save the hassle getting to the car" green mask said hardly phased by Amanda's attempts to be free.
Blue and brown mask started digging into some of the draws whilst yellow mask came over to green mask and Amanda.
Green mask then preceded to carry her into the living room and threw her into the couch. She tried to get up and run but yellow mask grabbed her by the arms and shoved her onto the couch face down and sitting on her back holding her wrists behind her back
"Found some" called one of the men in form the kitchen but she couldn't tell who.
Brown mask then came in with a roll, making Amanda presume he was the one who found it.
He passed the roll to green mask who was standing next to Amanda and yellow mask and started pulling the tape out and began wrapping it tightly around Amanda's wrist which were held in place by yellow mask. She started screaming asking for them to stop, which then lead to her mouth being taped shut with a long piece of tape going from one ear to the other.green mask then proceeded to walk to her legs wrapping it several times around her ankles and then her shins and then her knees and then her thighs. The amount of tape on her legs stressed her out even more as it rubbed on her bear legs that weren't hidden by her socks.
She then felt yellow mask lift up her skirt revealing her bum and her slapped it and squeezed it making Amanda sob into her gag causing all the men in the room laugh.
Yellow mask finally got of her and went into the hallways where he picked up her blazer which she'd dumped and checked the pockets for her phone and then her bag when he didn't find it . He pulled the phone out and put it in his pocket.
"For when it's time to ring daddy" he said answering the confused looks on his co workers faces.

With that green mask picked up Amanda and threw her over his shoulder which she knew caused her to flash her bum again. She regretted not rolling it down a little now. She suddenly realised she was still bear feet making her wriggle slightly in stress.

Blue mask ran out to the van and pulled it up right in-front of the door. Yellow mask opened the sliding door, and Amanda was now doing everything in her power to get free. She was thrown like a rag doll into the van and green mask followed her in.

Once everyone was in the van blue mask drove out of the driveway and they were of.
Amanda hadn't stopped squirming in the seatless van and it was starting to annoy green mask.
He suddenly grabbed her collar from where she was lying in fronted him and used his gun to hit her on the head.
Amanda suddenly got really light headed. She started to close her eyes slowly and then felt a piece of cloth go round her eyes which stopped her seeing the majority of things and then she fell into complete darkness