It G Ma I'm a Mutha Fuckin Trend-Setter

Chapter Two: It G Ma I'm a Mother Fucking Trend-Setter

"Did I ever tell you that Brian and I had sex in your room?"

"Yes you did, Tessa. Can we not talk about things like that? I would like to enter school with a clear, pure mind." Tessa rolled her eyes and muttered something intelligible before continuing to walk. On our morning walks to school Tessa loved to either ask me questions, most of them inappropriate, or tell of her wonderful stories as a trouble-maker. I tended not to listen to her, first, because it's very early in the morning and ,second, because her stories always had something to do with sex. I didn't like that subject.

"I really hope you don't grow up to be a prude. I would feel very bad for your future partner. No blowjobs, no oral at all, minimal sex, probably once every year. The horror, not even dirty talking." Tessa placed a hand over her heart and played out an over dramatic gasp. I pushed her causing her to start to laugh, a very loud obnoxious laugh.

"Shut up Tessa, I'm not a prude. I just don't like talking about other people's sexual advances." She shrugged continuing to laugh while walking. I hope she trips and falls...

~

Out of all my seven classes I only had one with my sister. In that one class she spent most of her time either making sarcastic comments or bothering other kids instead of doing her own work. She would often stop once she noticed me staring at her but other times she would continue to cause trouble and land herself with detention. The only time when her trouble making would get serious was when Mrs. Don would say something along the lines of comparing Tessa to me.

Sometimes she would just walk out the classroom but other times she would go off on the teacher stating some personal information that us students didn't really need to know about Mrs. Don. Like her affair with two of our teachers or the vibrator she hides in her desk drawer. I'm sure everyone in class that day was scarred.

Today though, she was actually being tame. She hasn't made a comment or bothered any students. She was so tame that I actually started to get worried. What if she was scheming some grand finale for the end of the period? Something I'm sure my parents would soon hear about or something that would get her suspended.

Sometimes I worry if her reckless ways would soon affect me and my future. Not that I would ever tell her that.

"Who would like to volunteer to bring these stacks of papers to the office, I need two people." I looked up from my work to see the whole classroom with their arms raised. Who would ever miss an opportunity to ditch class, I thought sarcastically. I watched Mrs. Don's eyes zoom around the room looking at everyone's faces before her eyes settled on mine. Why is she looking at me? I didn't raise my hand. "Okay, Blake, you can go with your sister. I'm sure she would find enjoyment in leaving class."My fellow classmates let out curse words and groans while I looked at my sister who had a soft glare at Mrs. Don, I suggest because of her comment.

"Let's go, Blake." I got up from my seat and walked up to the front of the class to collect the papers that we were giving to Mr. Lyon, our principle. After getting instructions of the teacher on what to do with them if Mrs. Lyon was not present we headed off. "I swear, one day the bitch is going to get what she deserves. You don't know how much I hate her Blake."

"Hate is a strong word." I said to my sister, she huffed and continued to march down the hallway.

"I don't give a fuck how strong the word is, she's a fucking bitch. The day I graduate I promise you I'm going to slam my fist into the bitches face, she's not even going to see it coming." I looked at my sister with wide eyes; she can't do that to a teacher.