One is enough for me part 2

Vote 

Comment 

READ! 

__________________________________________________________________________ 

chapter 2 

Lila P.O.V. 

*Dreaming

I am in my house. My old house. The one before the fire happened. I look around wanting to see mommy, Daddy and my brother Natey. "Lila? Where are you?" I hear Natey say. "Here, here, here!" I yell to Natey. "Stay where you are Lila. I'm coming to get you." I don't know what he means. Coming to get me from where? Here? I am safe here. He comes around the corner from the kitchen. He looks like Natey. But doesn't. His eyes are cold. I know what comes next. I've had this nightmare before. He comes and transforms into a evil red gray wolf with a scar on his muzzle. He attacks me. He's not Natey. " Hey little girly. Why you scream? I'll make it better." I am screaming. He starts hurting my little 7 year old body. I scream louder. I want Mommy and Daddy and the real Natey to save me. Why won't they save me? 

*End Dream

I wake up drenched in sweat, and making little whimpering noises. I try and calm myself down. I have tears of fear racing down my checks. I slowly calm myself down. I listen for Mark. When he's not hurting me he is either sleeping or watching T.V. with the volume on high.  I couldn't hear either of those signature noise so I was safe.  For now.  He wasn't here. Thank you, God. If there even is a God. I miss my family so much it hurts. Sometimes I think of killing myself, but then Mark and everyone else would win. 

I see the sun just coming up. It's almost dawn. I hear loud snores. Mark's back. They stop abruptly and I hear him get up and stomp down the hall. He stops at my Door. He barges in and pulls me up from the bed by my hair. Again. Then he punches me in the gut. I think I'm going to vomit. He then pushes me up to the wall and unzips himself. Again. (I won't provide details on that stuff.) He then pushes me to the floors and says, "some jackass at work asked me why I had you livin' with me and asked why you didn't attend Milton High (made-up school). So then now you gotta go to school. You start tommara. Say one word about this and I will hunt you down AND KILL YOU!" He yells at the end and then he kicks. And kicks. And kicks. And kicks. I think he broke a couple ribs. I cry. I don't scream. I would never give him the satisfaction. I stopped screaming when I was 12. He started raping me then. I also haven't talked since then. 5 years. I'm sure if I were to talk now my voice would come out scratchy. 

But I am thrilled! I am to get away from here! even for 6 hours a day. There is a God!  

"your lucky I'm tired right now or I'd do much worse." He walks away and goes down the hall to his bedroom and slams the door shut. Then I hear his snores. I go quietly down the stairs, limping. I start to see little stars when I finally reach the bottom. I go and walk out the back door. I walk as fast as I can over to the forest behind the house. I then strip off, almost blacking out because of the pain. When done I finally transform. 

I have the little twinge of pain then a happy feeling. My ribs heal a bit faster in wolf form. The weird thing is I am snow white. No other color is in my fur. Just white. I love my fur. It makes me fell safe and Then I am running. Running! I haven't run in soooo long. I run to the little creek I found before after running from Mark's house. 

I go there and walk into the calm peaceful waters. I transform back to my human self. If you blinked it would be my wolf the first second. Me the human the second.  

-near, near! someone near! hurry! only couple minutes before he comes upon you!- my inner wolf tells me 

'who, who? Mark? is he coming?' I ask. Fear shoots through me. 

-no, no. Someone else! hurry!- she says 

'Who???' I ask but silence greets me. (AN:she talking to her inner wolf in her head) 

By now I have finished cleaning my self and transform back to my wolf self. I start walking back out of the water. 

Then a smell hits me. It smells intoxicating. I ignore that for now and look around, sensing a wolf's presence.  

A twig snaps to my right and I look over quickly and see the most gorgeous wolf I have ever seen (3, her family) He is big. He has the deepest black fur and I have seen in all the wolf pictures I researched online. But his eyes. his eyes were beautiful, They were the darkest blue. Almost black. I loved them. 

He looked at me and froze. In his presence I felt power. oh shit. He's an alpha. Shit, shit, shit! I turn around and run. I am very fast I can use some of the elements including air. I start to use that to make my self faster. 

Then all of a sudden Something hits me. 

______________________________________________________________________________ 

Cliffhanger!! what will happen next?

 who's the wolf???

 whats he gonna do???

thanks! love ya peoples! bya!!!!

m xoxoxoxo