Chapter 19

_________________________________chapter 19_______________________________

RECAP~~~~

I look up and ice cold fear floods into my veins.

"Well hello, hello, hello beautiful. Long time no see."

END RECAP~~~~

Lila POV
Everything passed in a blur after that. They attacked us, and only Charlotte and Carlotte got away. I at least feel happy for them, we just got their self esteem up. I don't know, i hope they live, they were injured when i saw them run off. I hope they are alright.

We were all now currently blindfolded and had been injured enough so that we couldn't get away. That voice that first spoke was...

Mark.

*************************************************

Carlotte POV

We were running back to the Sam's pack house were Charlotte and I were currently liveing.

Just seeing those men brought back painful memories. I fought with my mind, on whether or not just to stop, lay on the ground and sob, crie, and poremy heart out to the ground, and never move again.

But I couldn't, Lila and those girls were counting on us. But Charlotte and I were both crying as we ran, we ran as fast as we could considering we were injured.

I knew Gem was back at the house. My Gem. I don't see how he could still love me. I am dirty, used, ugly. But the girls today brought back a little peice of me that thought I was beautiful. I think my right arm was broken, it was bent at a odd angle and hurt like a bitch(*AN: my words...) And then I had scratchs on my legs and arms from fighting and pushing my was through the forest. My long blond hair was plying through the wind as I rushed to the pack house. Charlottes long chocolate hair was flying behind her also.  We used our long legs to run as fast as we could to the house. Charlotte slightly lagging behind, I think her ankle was broken. We were panting and little sobs were escaping my mouth. Tears pored down my face and my eyes were stinging. We finnaly reached the house and and looked around for the guys. I saw my Gem with the other guys playing football. I stop becuaseI am exausted. I put my hands on my knees and bend down, vomiting nothing into the grass, and I see Charlotte collasp, struggling for breathe into the grass.

"CHARLOTTE!" I yell and rish down. There were claw marks down her face and I was yelling to her to breathe. The guys came rushing around, asking what happened.

I continue to sob and then Charlotte sits up and hugs me, she whispers to me, even though I know hte guys can hear, "You have to tell them, they  need to know... I can't breathe right.... Tell them about Kaylieh and Lila!" And with that she fainted, her breathing slowly going back to normal. I yelled "CHARLOTTE! CHARLOTTE!" I sob her name. I know she is alive, but it hurts to much to tell.

I look up slowly and see the guys looking at me in, silently asking whats going on, I feel fresh tears go down my face.

I stare at them all then start speaking,

"They.. They got them, he was there, he was there, he waited for us, them he attacked, he got every  *sob, there was a emense pain in my chest* single*sob*ONE OF THEM!" I break down sobbing and crying agin. I feel strong arms around me, holding me, calming me, I feel electric shocks go through me were we touched. I knew it was Gem , and then I finally realized, I CAN be with Gem, he loves me for the was I am.

I turn around and hug him to me tightly, catching him by surprise, I whisper into his ear, "I knowthis is the worst time possible, but I want to be with you, I love you so much Gem, I can't believe what I have done to you, saying I don't want ot be with you. I sorry! Please forgive me." I look at him lovingly.

He looks down at me and smiles his arm, heartbreaking smile, it was so full of love I almost fainted. He whisper in my ear, "I will always love you, I forgive you, even though you should forgive me. I WANT to be with you. I love you Carlotte." And wiht that he kisses me. I pull baqck for air and realize something, I forgit to tell them about Kayliegh and Lila!

I jump up and run to the house, were they are already having a meeting, I realize everyone had left us alone, outside, I burst through and say, "SAM, JEREMY!" They both come up to me, fastly aprouching, I look at them and say, "I am so, so ,so, so very sorry.!" They both look to me worriedly.

"Why?" they ask in unision.

I look up at them slowy and say, "They're pregnant." With that there is a flurry of activity, everyone working more furiously to help track them down, I don't know if their mates can survive this a second time.

I walk slowly up the stairs, I look around for Charlotte, I peek in a guest bedroom and see Charlotte and her mate. Making-out. Well someone made up. I close the door quietly and turn around and start up the hall, then sudddenly I am pulled into a room, and Gem's libs crash down on mine and he closes the door behind us, he pushes me up to the wall. We are grinding against each other, then he pushes his leg in between mine and he starts pushing  into my core hard. Making me moan loudly.

He takes me right up aginst that wall.

I am so happy that I finally have my mate.

But I have a sense of dread, the others are worried sick over their mates, and I feel sad that all those grils had to go back to them.

I lay in Gem's arms and hoped tommarrow would be a better day. Bring all the girls back.

But I know that won't happen.

Mark won't let them go a second time, we don't stand much of a chance of finding them.

I just hope with all my heart we do.
________________________________________________________

I wonder what will happen?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL!!!!

byby:)

thx 4 reading:)

m xoxoxoxo