Chapter 12: Surprise family vacation trip Announcement (Chapter)

Just a video for hugfia memories😀

Sofia POV

I got to the castle gates.

I was expecting Amber and James waiting there for me so we could all eat some lunch.

I was surprised they weren't there.

Why does everyone keep disappearing today?

I went in and all the servants were busy preparing for something.

I saw Baileywick and he was rushing over to me.

"Princess Sofia, we should get going." Baileywick said pulling my hand.

"What do you mean?" I said

my voice must have been drowned out from the other servants talking to each other to prepare somethings.

Me and Baileywick got to my room and he took out a suit case and started packing my gowns and dresses

"Baileywick, whats happening?" I said

"Well you and your family are going to an unexpected trip to Paris with the Welshire family. Theyre hoping that Amber and Axel will fall in love in the city of love itself." Baileywick said as he gave a warm smile.

"Oh," I said. "How long is the trip?" I asked

"About a week or so." Baileywick said as he packed my hoodie and sweatpants.

"Oh....." I said as i set my bag down.

A whole week with Hugo and his family? Its exciting yet terrifying.

After what happened to us when we were completely alone for more than 10 minutes.

We just kissed.

I tried not to think of the worst as Baileywick told me to take a bath, change and meet my siblings at the gate.

I did so and picked out a blue dress and  wore blue and white sneakers.

I went to my bathroom to take a small bath.

Once i finished bathing i paired it with a diamond tiara and let my wavy hair down.