{01}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

FINAL SELECTION
..............

Tanjiro admired the wisteria petals, grazing his fingers over one softly. 'Wow! but wisteria...shouldn't be blooming this time of the year...' tanjiro said to himself in his thoughts, confused on the wisteria are blooming at this time of the year. but he pushed that thought aside, he dad to get to the final selection before it starts. he walked up the stairs, noticing an entrance. meaning, he had reach the final selection before starting and when he stepped through the entrance, he saw many people there. 'look how many there are!' he thought to himseft, in awe on how many people are participating the final selection. He noticed that some of them had scars, some of them had scratches and some of them didn't have either of those(extras).

e noticed that other people also wore other coloful clothes like him( zenitsu, genya and kanao).

the last one was another girl who looked different from the others in that she had three katanas on her waist, and a closed right eye with a mark.
other than that... the girl had light green hair, an open brown eye, a green jacket with a green leaf design and the green blue clothes and black green boots. and the kitsune mask was black with red eyes closed, from above the head to see the face. She kept a blank face as she looked around.

She looked a little older, which kind of made tanjiro wonder how old she was. But he was wondering about something else, why was he feeling a tightness in his chest when he looked at her? looking at her, he felt the urge to Just protect them from any danger keep it to himseft as if they were his treasure. (and he had just looked at her!)...'why am i feeling this way? It's obvious that she knows how to defend herself but.... why?, and i'm the only one who's feeling it?'. tanjiro had questions running through his head like a hurricane, it almost gave him a headache.

Tanjiro was going to approach her, wanting to start a conversation. that was until the twins started talking, drawing eveyone's attention to them.

"Greetings, everyone." Both of them spoke in sync, scaring some of the participants a little. "Thank you for gathering tonight for the final selection." The raven haired twin took the turn to speak, while the white haired twin patiently waited for their turn. Mount Fujikasane holds demons that demon-slayer, swordsmen have taken alive and trapped here. "The raven haired twin the turn to speak. "Demons hate wisteria flowers, which bloom here even out of season". The white haired one began to explain, also explaining why the wisteria are blooming at this time of the year. "They cover mountain from it's foot to halfway up the slop". She continued.
"However, from that point on, the wisteria does not bloom. So the demons roam free. you must survive there for seven days." Both the twins now started speaking in sync once again, explaining the main goal to past the final selection in the last sentence.

"If you do, then you will have passed the final selection. Now go." Right after they finished saying go, all the participants immediately past the twins and into the forest.
........

ZARA POV•
   When that speech ended, i went with everyone to the forest, i went to one side and others to the after walking a lot i had the impression that i was lost.

Zara: "i'm lost for the second time in one of these days, and now how am i going to get back?."{says frustrated}"Screw it, at this point it doesn't matter, now i have to meet some demons."{Said zara as he walked through the forest looking for them}.

Zara stopped walking for a second, because she felt something was close, so she put one of the katanas in her mouth and held the other two in her hand.