{11}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

After the three have recovered from the battle and are filling the sash with the first aid kit....

The four of you left together, now officially traveling companions.  And now you were just looking for a place to stay and rest.

the four talked a lot, from when zenitsu knew there was a demon in the box, to their goals.

inosuke stares at zara for a minute, thinking when she said he was cute, and that made her cheeks a little pink, looking away from the group.

zara looks at inosuke strangely.

Zara:"Some problem inosuke?" {question}.

Inosuke:"no-it's nothing!" {a little shy to answer}.

Zara:"hmm.....OK!." {going back to looking the way}.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu realized.

Tanjiro:("does he like her too?!").

Zara:"What about you Inosuke? How did you know?"  {I ask the boy who put the mask back on his head}.

Inosuke:"I just know! Because I'm amazing!"  {Inosuke bragged, trying to impress Zara by being awesome}.

Zenitsu:"How does that explain it?!"  {Zenitsu growled angrily, crossing his arms}. 

Inosuke:"Ha! You're jealous that you're not as awesome as me, Monitsu!"

Zenitsu:"THAT'S NOT MY NAME! IT'S ZENITSU!" {Zenitsu yelled}.

Inosuke:"THAT'S WHAT I SAID! MONITSU!"

"ZENITSU!"

"MONITSU!"

"ZENITSU!"

"MONITSU!"

Zenitsu:"NO! ZENITSU! Z- E - N - I - T - S- U!"

Inosuke:"Z...E...Lucky 34 apples."

Zenitsu:"WHERE DID YOU GET THE LUCK OF 34 APPLES FROM?! DON'T YOU KNOW THE ALPHABET?!"

Inosuke:"Whatabet?"  {Inosuke nods}. 

Tanjiro:"Now calm you two-"

Tanjiro tried to calmly resolve the situation, only for Inosuke to interrupt.

Inosuke:"Shut up Kambako Gonpachrio, no one asked for your stupid opinion!"

Tanjiro:"Shut up Kambako Gonpachrio, no one asked for your stupid opinion!"

Inosuke:"YOU OBVIOUSLY! WHO ELSE?!"

Tanjiro:"NOT ANYONE MORE! MY NAME IS TANJIRO KAMADO!"

Zara:💢

Inosuke:"THAT'S WHAT I SAID STUPID! KAMBAKO GONPACHRIO!"

Tanjiro:"NO! IT'S TANJIRO KAMADO! YOU ARE THE DUMB!"

Inosuke:"NO! OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE THE DUMB KAMBAKO GONPACHRIO!"

Tanjiro:"OH MY GOD THAT'S NOT MY NAME!"

Zenitsu:"SHUT UP!!!"💢💢💢

Zara:"the three of you make a beautiful couple..."

After that sentence, the three of them were silent for the rest of the trip, and Zara was relieved.

Zara:("Inner peace...")

Tanjiro:("😕")

Zenitsu:("Zara, i like you but.... sometimes you are very weird.")

Inosuke:"what is a couple anyway?"

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Zara:💢💢💢💢

........................................

After that commotion.... The four of you are now looking for a place to sleep so your wounds can heal more efficiently if they have a doctor around.

Eventually, the four of you stumbled upon Wisteria Estate. When you arrived at the doors of the property, all of you were surprised when the doors suddenly opened.

At first, you thought you didn't have anyone, but when you looked down, you saw a short, smiling grandmother looking at the four of you tenderly.

Zenitsu:"EEK! IT'S A TINY DEMON! ZARA, TANJIRO PROTECT MEEEEEE!"

Inosuke:"I will kill you Monitsu!" {Inosuke growled, walking towards the little granny, but was stopped by Tanjiro}. 

Zara:"You two stop it!"

Tanjiro:"She's not a demon! She's just a nice old lady!" {Tanjiro scolded the two rowdy boys}. 

Zenitsu:"Is she really? She could be a demon in disguise!" {Zenitsu yelled}. 

You went to Zenitsu and Inosuke and hit them very hard on the head.

Zenitsu:{"scream of pain"}

Inosuke:"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" {"agonizing with pain"}.

Zara:"FOR YOU ARE IDIOTS!! calm down, she's not a demon she's just a nice old lady, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Zenitsu and Inosuke:"Yes...😖"

Tanjiro:"😓"

old lady:"😌"

even if you hit them both, they still like to be scolded like that. (MASOCHISTS)

Grandma welcomed you, explaining how she expected the guests to be here due to some news she received from the pillars. She also didn't miss the opportunity to make fun of you for being the only girl in the group. 

Old lady:"My - You're quite a player."

Zara:"grandma... we are just friends!...

Old lady:"Of course, that's what everyone says."

Little grandma lent her some clothes to change.  All received the same color and the same kimono drawn.  Except, they were slightly different.  One was clearly for a woman to wear, as the chest area didn't have as big a drop as men's kimonos.

After leaving the room to change somewhere else, you returned to Inosuke loudly calling the futon in the middle. Her mask was off, revealing her beautiful face.  He was smiling in an arrogant way and was posing as "paint me like one of your French girls."

And damn, that kimono though.  It looked pretty good on him and the rest of the boys too.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke noticed your appearance, and they all had a similar thought when they saw you in the pink kimono. ("and you already know I don't need to explain").

Zara:("as always the clothes I wear don't match my ugly face")

TO BE CONTINUED......

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀