40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] RDSHFE » Chapter 40:
Real Daughter Slaps Her Face Everyday [Entertainment Circle] Chapter 40:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xu Youheng felt incredible, turned his head and stared at Meng Zhen.

Meng Zhen raised his hand and brushed the hair between the temples, and said slowly and logically: "Since Xue Ruo has said this, you should ask her what was frightened, so that she will perform abnormally at the birthday banquet."

Hearing this, Xu Xueruo choked. She never expected that Meng Zhen would actually dig a hole for her here. If she tells the truth, wouldn't it be impossible to keep her lying?

Under the gaze of her family, Xu Xueruo was so anxious that she was sweating cold, her cheeks and lips faded, she looked like she was seriously ill, and her expression was not good.

Xu Ruixi took her sister's hand, pushed Meng Zhen away hard, and said bitterly: "You are still instigating separation! It is not Xueruo's fault that you lived in the orphanage and suffered. It was the trafficker who killed you like this, you are simply wrong. Regardless of the distinction, they will target Xueruo over and over again."

Although Xu Ruixi is young, his youth is not his arrogant shield. Meng Zhen glanced at him coldly, "How do you know that I was targeting Xu Xueruo, not her?"

When speaking, Meng Zhen focused his gaze on the shivering girl, meaning unclearly:

"Isn’t it still complaining? Why are you hiding behind Xu Ruixi now? Why don’t you dare to speak? Feeling your conscience, have you ever studied erhu and piano seriously? As the saying goes, practice makes perfect, and some skills are more practiced. It is the instinct of the body that will blend into the blood and bones. It is you who are not diligent enough, but blame the failure on me. Don't you feel guilty?"

Xu Xueruo hid behind Xu Ruixi, with her head buried deep in her chest, like a frightened quail, she did not dare to say a word.

Bringing the cowering attitude of the adopted daughter to the bottom of his eyes, Zhao Rong inevitably felt a little distressed, and said roundly: "Since something has happened, it is useless to talk about it. If Xueruo practice hard in the future, just don't make a mistake."

Xu Xueruo nodded with tears. She wanted to calm down and not destroy her image in the eyes of her parents.

But Meng Zhen would not let her go so easily.

"Parents, do you know what Xu Xueruo is afraid of? Do you know why she performs abnormally?"

Meng Zhen held the phone in his palm, as if to look for the photo.

Xu Xueruo was startled, and the string in her mind suddenly cracked. She no longer cared about the manners of the so-called daughter of the Xu family. She rushed forward and threw Meng Zhen’s mobile phone on the ground. Not enough, and even stepped heavily on high heels a few times.

"Xueruo, what's the matter with you?"

Xu Ruixi hurriedly pressed her shoulders, with deep concern in her tone.

Xu Xueruo's face was full of tears, biting her lower lip and staring at Meng Zhen, she was aggrieved: "Meng Zhen, aren't we two sisters? Even if there is no blood relationship, I have never done anything sorry. With regard to you, why did you frame me over and over again?"

"is it?"

Meng Zhen glanced at the broken mobile phone, took out the phone card, and installed it on another device. Long before today, she had guessed that Xu Xueruo would go crazy, so she prepared two mobile phones to put on her body.