ninety five.

merry christmas!! update 3/4

———

November 1st 2020, New York City

"Tell me why we're doing this again?" Harry leans over so that I can hear him.

"Because we decided to get engaged." I answer, trying to keep still while the makeup artist touches up my eyes.

"I'm tired." Harry complains, just as he complained on the way here.

"Nobody told you to have Harryween and the next day go do interviews." I smile at the makeup artist in gratitude before she walks away and back behind the cameras.

"That's...fair."

"Are you two ready?" the producer asks us.

"Yep." I speak enthusiastically.

"Sure," Harry says, much less enthusiastic.

"Alright, three, two, one, action."

"Hi, I'm Hayley Granger."

"Hi, I'm Harry Styles."

We speak in unison. "And this is the GQ couple's quiz."

"That was so in sync." He looks over at me in shock, his mood suddenly turned around.

Harry reaches over and daps me up as I say, "Telepathic twins." I gain a laugh from him and then look at the cards I have to read the questions from. "Are you ready?"

"So ready." He adjusts his shoulders and stretches his neck for extra effect.

"Okay, this is easy," I read the question, "what's my real name?"

He answers without missing a beat. "Georgette Hayley Granger."

"What are my nicknames?" I then clarify, "As in your nicknames for me."

"Georgia Rose, Angel, can I count Georgette even though it's your real name?" Harry questions.

"Yeah because you're the only person who calls me that." I agree.

"Okay, Georgette, baby, darling. I think those are the main ones, right?"

I nod because I think it is. "Name all the tattoos I have. And while you're at it, say where they are."

"Ou, alright." He starts to count on his fingers as he says, "You have lilies on your arm, the word 'breathe' on your hand, the broken trident from the Barbados flag on your left wrist, 'Bus1' on your right wrist— or is that the other way around?"

"No, you're going good." I assure him.

"You have a moon on the outside of your right ankle and 'YNWK' on the inside of your right ankle. Then 'vis ta vie' on your left ankle which means 'live your life'. There's sunflowers on your ribcage, a duck on your hip, 'treat people with kindness' but in French under your, like, bra line. And finally, 'tffa' on your ring finger."